Sangaria Ramune Melon Flavor Carbonated Soft Drink, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Kristy M.Sangaria Ramune Melon Flavor Carbonated Soft Drink, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Donna P.Sangaria Ramune Melon Flavor Carbonated Soft Drink, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Donna P.

BY SANGARIA

A Classic Japanese beverage. see more...

• Favorite drink? Mine personally is a Japanese drink called a ra...1 Answers
Jamie W.
A unique japanese soda. I believe it is japanese? The taste of this is delicious, love melon flavored drinks and candy. What's so unique for this soda, is that you have to pop open the soda yourself with the plastic popper it comes with. It's kind of easy and kinda hard for others to open. For this method of why this soda does it is because they want to keep the carbonation strong and fresh and crisp. They have otber flavors of this soda like orange, strawberry, lychee, and even original flavored carbonated soda. This drink is so cool of how to open it. It amazes me everytime i open one.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is a really good drink.  I like the flavor and that the bottle is really interesting.  This is really affordable to get and I have been drinking it for years.  I find it quite good and refreshing.  I will definitely continue buying this and highly recommend it to everyone.
Kirstie B.
Southaven, MS
Theses drinks are so cool and different from anything in America! Awesome for all ages and it's so much fun!
Emily G.
I love these. I don't even care that I'm not a kid. The bottle is so unique and I hate having to ever throw them out.
Elizabeth T.
I buy the melon ramune from our local market and I love it! melon soda is my fav
Kendra T.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love these drinks! The concept with the marble is so cool however this flavor wasn't my favorite flavor definitely an acquired taste
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love all the favors of the Japanese carbonated soda so far that I have tried.
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
So I came across ramune years ago, I didn't think much of it at first... It seemed like a glass bottle of carbonated water, I thought it was kinda nasty and couldn't quite figure out what the big deal was.... That all changed years later when I came across the flavored ramune sodas. These are so much better than the "original" flavor, I am so glad I decided to give this one a try, I was missing out. All I can say is, if you have tried ramune in the past and didn't quite like it, try this one before completely writing it off.
Allie S.
Favorite drink? Mine personally is a Japanese drink called a ramune Sangaria Ramune Melon Flavor Carbonated Soft Drink, 6.76 fl oz. is my favorite one.