BY SANGARIA

Abigail B.
Mcclellan, CA
I work for Anime conventions a couple times a year and I love the melon flavor, which is great but also a bit of a shame because although it means I get them for free from the group I work with, it also means their not very popular even though their very good.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
These drinks are so delicious and so much fun! It took me forever to figure out how to open it and drink it at first (I actually asked my friend who's a huge fan). They're so exciting to drink! The flavor is great, they're not too sugary and they have nice flavor.
Gina G.
Great soda and a fun bottle! Kids love them, although they may need some help pushing the glass ball in to open the bottle - you need to push pretty hard! The melon flavor isn't overly sweet and is quite refreshing.
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I had a hard time opening my first time just once you learn it's fun. When ever I go to the Japanese market I get a pack of these.
Tina T.
Love these drinks. there fun for kids, and less sugar. its can replace your inter sodas. i can drink them all day if i could.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
One of my favorite flavored ramunes, besides strawberry. Really good. Tastes like melons!