BeveragesSangaria
Ramune Grape, 676 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6)

Sangaria Ramune Grape, 6.76 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6)

by Sangaria

Grape flavored premium carbonated soft drink from Japan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sangaria Ramune Grape, 6.76 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6)!
Logan A.
Keystone Heights, FL
I rather make my own sangrias than buy this again. Way to sweet imo. Plus it had a funky smell to me. I won’t be repurchasing again.
april N.
Stacy, MN
Sangaria Ramune Grape, 6.76 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by april N.
I first tried this at a local sushi place and fell in LOVE! It’s so yummy and I love how unique the packaging is. The grape flavor is very good and doesn’t taste as artificial as I was expecting it to.
Orion S.
San Diego
Ramune often tastes exactly or close to the fruit flavors this time did not disappoint It almost tasted like welch's grape juice, it had the proper amount of carbonation. Ramune is often hard to open at first but it is worth trying.

Looking for your answer?