Sanford Uni-Ball Gel Impact Pens bold pen gold uploaded by Arielle D.

BY NONE

Uni-Ball Gel Impact Roller Ball Pens combine bold, smooth writing with contemporary barrel design. The rubber grip provides comfort and control, and the gel ink delivers permanent, vibrant color. Gold and Silver are acid-free, safe for archival use. Bold point pens. see more...

Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
These gel pens are perfection! One of my friends got married this weekend and had fun scrapbook pages for her sign in book. These pens write beautifully and I highly recommend them. I took a photo so I would know which ones to buy because I loved them so much! Sanford Uni-Ball Gel Impact Pens bold pen gold
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
At first, I really loved this pen! It was the perfect color gold and it wrote super silky smooth. It was just what I was looking for to write inside of my planner with. After about a month of having this pen, and using it very sporadically, the ink started to turn orange, and the color just didn't work for me. And at around $3.00 for one pen, I was a bit bummed about it.