Sanford Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker - Black Ink - 5 / Pack - Cardscan 30665pp

BY SANFORD

SANFORD BRANDS-Sharpie Permanent Marker: 5/pkg. Need we say more? Sharpies have been one of the most popular permanent markers ever made. These markers are known for quickly drying; being permanent and water resistant on most hard-to-mark surfaces such as glass; metal; photos; coated paper and most plastics. This package contains five fine tip black Sharpie markers. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Made in USA. see more...

Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
So I'm sharpies biggest fan.
I use the fine original sharpie.
I must stock on them or I'll run out.
I usually get them on the big summer back to school sale.
At Staples or Office Depot.
I would definitely recommend it to all. Sharpie(R) Color Burst Permanent Markers, Ultra-Fine Point, Assorted Colors, Pack Of 5
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Since I was at school I use these markers, I love how good the signs are with them. The smell is a bit strong, sometimes it gives me a headache but with how nice it is going to stay I do not care about the headache. I buy them in Staples or amazon for packages
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these markers, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these again sometime soon.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I keep sharpies around my house just in case we need them for something. I love that they are long lasting and that I can buy them pretty much anywhere. They only thing I don't like about them is that they do bleed through some fabrics but it's not too big of a deal for me.
Becca L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
The OG of permanent markers. They are a staple in every classroom or office. Easily accessible from most stores. They write fairly black and are pretty inky. They are quite affordable with many colors. They start off with a fine point but dull over time.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are great for Art projects, and to keep around the house when packing, so you know what is where. If your going to use something, use something you know will work right the first time.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Sharpie permanent markers are simply worth the money. They write vividly, last FOREVER, and aren't THAT much. The label on the outside wore off the last sharpie I had before the ink even ran out. Can be used on nearly any surface. Highly recommended.
Janet H.
Pasadena, CA
These are great for art projects, work related project, for filing, correcting papers, marking your kids clothes. I just love them. I like how they come in different colors.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Perfect for any artists or barista who constantly loses their sharpie. By far the best permanent marker on the shelf.