BY SANFORD #2 in Markers

Sharpie 8ct asst. highlighter marker see more...

• What color would they remove from the package? 4 Answers
  • I've never seen the sharpie highlighters come in that dar...2 Answers
  • Are these permanent too like the regular version markers ...2 Answers
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love anything that is made by Sharpie so I might be a little biased when talking about Sharpie products but I really don't care. Everything that I have used that is made my Sharpie, has been outstanding. The ink is always bold and vibrant in color and you can find so many color choices in these product. They last forever too! I highly recommend this product.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
oh the wonders of using highlighters to turn what would normally be a black and white page of text into a brilliant rainbow of notes and scribbles to help the overworked scholarly mind understand the "deeper meaning" of whatever random passage the instructor pulled from the 1950's book and told you to analyze that has absolutely nothing to do with what you are studying. These brilliantly bright markers come to the rescue by bringing a pop of color and making the main points stand out without bleeding or causing a bigger mess than necessary
Becky S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of these coloured highlighters. I didn't think theyd all be transparent enough to read through but they cover nicely, don't muddle the ink underneath and you can clearly read the print.
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Sharpies are the best! They’re useful and practical. They can be quite pricey but super effective. There are many varieties available so you’ll be spoilt for choice. Do recommend to everyone from students to employees.
Emily D.
Highlighters are so important when trying to select the key points in something they are great for someone that is very color oriented too. They work great last for years and are a good price.
Riah W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are my go to highlighters. I use them to highlight notes in my writing, or lines that I need to re-write, trim out of the chapter or if I'm not sure if I spelled a word correctly. These are great and don't bleed through the paper, they don't smudge what you wrote, either.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are great highlighters. I have been using the same ones for over a year and they haven't shown any signs of drying out. This being said, I think the HI-LIGHTER brand is just as good, they're a little bit bulkier though.
Kelsey B.
I am a huge note taker and color coordinator so I really don’t have time for my supplies to dry out quickly. This brand does not disappoint! They last m months which is amazing considering how much I use them! They can be a little pricey but there’s always deal on them!
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
These highlighters work great! The colors are nice and vibrant. I like that they dont smear and the colors wont fade. I also like that the markers themselves dont ever dry out. Highly recommend!
Bonnie L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these highlighters!!! The are long lasting permanent markers with great pigmented ink. Sharpies is great brand and I highly recommend using these!!! Always affordable and can find them at any store!
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
Favorite highlighter color? :)
Crystal C.
What do you use your highlighter for? :)
Rachel C.
What color would they remove from the package?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Are these colors vibrant once on paper?