BY SANFORD #8 in Markers

Sharpie 8ct asst. highlighter marker see more...

• What color would they remove from the package? 2 Answers
  • I've never seen the sharpie highlighters come in that dar...2 Answers
  • Are these permanent too like the regular version markers ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
You could buy knock-off highlighters from the dollar store or something, and yeah, they’d be cheaper,...

But what do you do when those cheap ineffective highlighters dry out? Or leak? Or fade on whatever surface you wrote on? Or smudge the text that you’re highlighting?

You buy a Sharpie. Because you realize that by trying to save a couple dollars, you’ve completely abandoned the quality you know holds up over time. Sharpie never fails, it never disappoints. I only buy Sharpie highlighters because they’re the only brand that doesn’t bleed through the paper or mess up what I’m trying to highlight. The colors are bold, smooth, and they don’t blur the text underneath. Your highlighting will last forever, and it won’t ever fade or ruin the page.

Sharpie is a trusted name brand for a reason, and it’s the only brand of permanent marker and highlighters that I’ll buy.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
oh the wonders of using highlighters to turn what would normally be a black and white page of text into a brilliant rainbow of notes and scribbles to help the overworked scholarly mind understand the "deeper meaning" of whatever random passage the instructor pulled from the 1950's book and told you to analyze that has absolutely nothing to do with what you are studying. These brilliantly bright markers come to the rescue by bringing a pop of color and making the main points stand out without bleeding or causing a bigger mess than necessary
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Sharpies are the best! They’re useful and practical. They can be quite pricey but super effective. There are many varieties available so you’ll be spoilt for choice. Do recommend to everyone from students to employees.
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
These highlighters work great! The colors are nice and vibrant. I like that they dont smear and the colors wont fade. I also like that the markers themselves dont ever dry out. Highly recommend!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are great highlighters. I have been using the same ones for over a year and they haven't shown any signs of drying out. This being said, I think the HI-LIGHTER brand is just as good, they're a little bit bulkier though.
Jan G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I buoyed this highlighters for my kid, I use the as well, they are fun and pretty colors, I will usually get them in the deals of back to school or wait and get them when they are on sale, highly recommendable this are the product kids in school and even moms we need them.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I’m such a stationary and stationary extra’s nerd. So finding this cute and cheap pack of highlighters was great! The purple one really sucked and I couldn’t read anything after I used it. But the others are great!
Haley F.
Kodak, TN
Decorator Expert Level 2
I recommend purchasing these highlighters from Walmart or Target for the best price. They do bleed through the paper occasionally so I wouldn’t use them on very thin paper. However I do really like these highlighters.
Bonnie L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these highlighters!!! The are long lasting permanent markers with great pigmented ink. Sharpies is great brand and I highly recommend using these!!! Always affordable and can find them at any store!
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the sharpie highlighters. They last a long time. And I love how they come in a variety of different colors. My favorite highlighters I use them everyday at work.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
Favorite highlighter color? :)
Crystal C.
What do you use your highlighter for? :)
Jillian R.
I've never seen the sharpie highlighters come in that dark purple color. How dark is it? Will it cover a lighter colored pen?
Rachel C.
What color would they remove from the package?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?