Sanford Sharpie 8ct Asst. Highlighter Marker

by Sanford

#4 in Markers

Sharpie 8ct asst. highlighter marker

HooW long do these last?
So i love sharpies- does anyone have a perspective on how the highlighters work?
Do they smudge the ink?
Start your review of Sanford Sharpie 8ct Asst. Highlighter Marker!
Rock Hill, SC
Sanford Sharpie 8ct Asst. Highlighter Marker uploaded by Kat G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these highlighters!! They last for a long time as well. One con is they are huge but you know that ahead of time. These are affordable at Walmart, so they won’t break the bank. I would totally recommend these highlighters
Decorator Expert Level 1
As a student and avid note taker, Sharpie Highlighter Markers are great for highlighting major concepts within notes or readings. It works great for other things, as well such as highlighting events on the calendar. Colors are bight and bold, but still transparent. Highly recommended!
Annapolis, MD
I love the color selection in this pack of highlighters. The colors are all very bold and easy to read over. Other brands do not compare the to these. They are are worth the money! Would recommend for sure!
Austin, TX
I always keep highlighters around the house and these are always my go-tos. We do a lot of road trips so we’re always highlighting things we want to do in that area and routes we’re going to take.
New York City
Sanford Sharpie 8ct Asst. Highlighter Marker uploaded by Hillary Z.
Purchased at: Target
By far the best highlighter in the market. Adorable, bold colors, and you long lasting. It’s smear guard and I like the thick bold highlight ! This pack can last you for years !
La Porte
I've had these for a while and they seem to last pretty well. I work in a crazy office where we're constantly sharing markers, pens, pencils, etc. I usually lay the markers on the table during meetings and we use them every single time. Love them!!!
Decorator Expert Level 1
If you have come across any of my other reviews, you already know how big of a stationary junkie i am and obviously I am h u g e on Sharpie, so I obviously have this. I will be honest, these work amazing B U T I do prefer the thinner version of these because they don't take as much space in my pencil case. Also, I do not like how there are 2 pinks and 2 yellows, it would very much be appreciated if instead they included 2 more colors.
Middleboro, MA
1,100 reviews
Purchased at: Staples
These are the best highlighters! We shop specifically for this brand when back to school shopping each year. The colors are vivid and don’t smudge. They last all year and don’t dry out.
Kalama, WA
1,233 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Highlighter markers that are also sharpies? Yes please. Love using both these item separately but have found these very useful around the house for everyday needs, as well as with packing and organizing. Definitely a helpful product.
Gillette, WY
I love this sharpies! They are so nice!!! My kids love to use it at school and my husband and I use a lot to mark our books! We are book addicted and this sharpies help us a lot!! I really recommend it!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...