Sanford Sharpie - 30103PP - Sharpie Blue Fine Tip Marker uploaded by Camila M.Sanford Sharpie - 30103PP - Sharpie Blue Fine Tip Marker uploaded by JESSICA C.

BY SANFORD

Manufacturer: Sanford. Box of 6. Features: Permanent alcohol based that is fade and water resistant Pocket clip for portability Customers also search for: Discount BLUE FINE TIP MARKER, Buy BLUE FINE TIP MARKER, Wholesale BLUE FINE TIP MARKER, 071461301036, 30103PP, Markers see more...

Riah W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I've bought probably every colour of sharpie out there, not usually in the single packs, but in the big, bulky ones that have a bunch of sharpies in them. I love this colour blue and it's one of my favourite markers to use. I love how vivid the colour is.
JESSICA C.
I do not change this permanent marker for anything. Nor is it easily erased or erased. It takes a lot to dry out (I have a collection of shapier's from school and they still have ink) I've never been disappointed.