Sanford Sharpie 2ct Black Ultra Fine tip Permanent Marker uploaded by Asbah M.Sanford Sharpie 2ct Black Ultra Fine tip Permanent Marker uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY SANFORD #96 in Markers

Sharpie 2ct black ultra fine tip permanent marker see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I like taking notes with them, although they bleed through the paper, I don't really care, I'm happy with this product." in 2 reviews
  • "I use them every day at work." in 1 review
  • "I really like these ultra fine tip Sharpies because they are perfect for small details and they write very smoothly. " in 1 review
  • "I don't like the fine tips, for some reason it really irritates me." in 1 review
Mariana C.
I love them, they aren't REALLY permanent markers but I mean they do the work. I love how they come in every color. I like taking notes with them, although they bleed through the paper, I don't really care, I'm happy with this product.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
I like these find tip permanent markers. However, they do bleed through if the paper isn't too thick. Not the best for note taking in my option, but great for if you need a permanent marker and don't want such a thick marker.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
While i love fine tip sharpies, i feel that these bleed even though they advertise that they don't. If you're looking for precision and non bleeding lines, i would suggest Micron pens
Trisha Z.
I absolutely love sharpie brand, and love the way the fine tips write. And a plus side to it, they come in a large variety of colors. I use them every day at work.
Linda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Sharpies in general so I have a lot in different colors and tips. I really like these ultra fine tip Sharpies because they are perfect for small details and they write very smoothly.
Yarely C.
Fontana, CA
I love these so much. I could use them all the time if possible. I always keep them around. I prefer colored pens, but I cannot leave this behind.
Ellen T.
Good but they bleed a little bit. If you want truly fine tips (for note taking, hand lettering, etc) I would recommend Staedtlers.
amanda  L.
Marshfield, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these, i have them in every color. I use them to write on everything; letters, cards, labeling, mail, calendar
Niara E.
I don't like the fine tips, for some reason it really irritates me. Anytime I use these I normally need a bold line anyways.
Tiffany L.
MACON, GA
I love sharpies and always buy box to keep at my Home office, this marker so easy to write.