Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Set

These Colored Pencils Are Artists' Quality Pencils For Every Level Of Expertise. Pencils Contain High Quality Pigments For A Rich Color Saturation And Feature Soft, Thick Cores Which Create A Smooth Lay-Down For Superior Blending And Shading. The Thick Leads Resist Breakage. Contains One&Nbsp;9-3/8" X 4-3/8" X 7/8" Tin With&Nbsp;24 Pencils: Pc901, Pc903, Pc908, Pc909, Pc910, Pc912, Pc916, Pc918, Pc922, Pc924, Pc929, Pc932, Pc933, Pc935, Pc937, Pc938, Pc939, Pc945, Pc946, Pc1003, Pc1008, And&Nbsp;Pc1034 Bonus Art Stix: A Woodless Colored Pencil Core For Coverage Of Large Areas (Art Stix Colors Vary) Conform To Astm D4236 Made In Usa

Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Set ? Anyone know the best medium to blend these with??
I was just wondering if they are really worth the money? I am into drawing and trying to make my drawings realistic. And I was just wondering if these are good for that
are these worth the money?
Start your review of Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Set!
Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Set uploaded by solar E.
Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Set uploaded by solar E.
Purchased at: Walmart
These colored pencils, are the best colored pencils I’ve ever used. They are oily, and SO smooth, it feels amazing to draw with, even though it is a little expensive for how long it lasts, I DEFINITELY recommend it, especially if you are in art school, or in art classes, or learning to draw on your own.. they are great for beginners. Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, 24 Assorted Colors/set
Rockyface
Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Set uploaded by Francisco M.
Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Set uploaded by Francisco M.
I love my Prismacolors, every time I get an idea for an illustration or a character I use them. The quality is superb, the pigment is amazing, and the price is just right! I've looked at other brands like Faber Castel but even then the Prismas beat them with their superior quality and presentation! Take a look at my doodle wall :)
I loved this product the pencils are soft and pigmented. They blend very well and they don’t break as easily as other colored pencils. It can be a bit pricey but the quality is very good. I would recommend these colored pencils.
Fairborn Ohio
Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Set uploaded by Kristine K.
Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Set uploaded by Kristine K.
I absolutely love these pencils. I got them as a gift from a friend during a hard time and I have no stopped using them. They are smooth and very trustworthy. Very affordable and great all in all.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these colored pencils. They were one of my first expensive brands I purchased. They are well worth the investment. They are highly pigmented, blend smoothly, and layer well.
Riverview, FL
I discover this product last year when my daughter asked for the Sanford Prismacolor premier colored pencils set it blew my mind they cost about 20 bucks and thought it was expensive for a small set why couldn't I get the crayola color pencil set considering it was birthday gift  I went ahead and splurged. These pencils are amazing! I was blown away by the colors and the blending of the artwork my 11 year old did! I knew she had some talent but most kids just dabble this made her look like a professional! They are really different and they feel great she said it was soft and so the different techniques you could do with them were awesome and blending was really just incredible. The best part it really does last for quite a while. These are amazing !
Valley Stream, NY
I've been using this products since I was a kid in elementary school, a lot of fond memories! I saw these on Amazon and had to get them, the quality is still there and maybe they even stepped it up a notch. I love the build of the pencils (high degree of lacquer on the pencil and the color name is right on the barrel), the laydown of color, the vibrancy of the colors and the wide array of colors available. These are perfect if you're using one of the adult coloring books out there and you're tired of having to buy open stock to replace your expensive colored pencils. I've used these along side my expensive artist grade pencils and you can't tell the difference between the makes of the pencils and the price difference between these and my artist grade pencils is huge! You can't go wrong with it and they really are superior to their competition.
somewhere
Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Set uploaded by amry L.
My tia(aunt) bought me this. A good pro about it is the fact that it blends like a dream, but sometimes it’s so pigmented that just the slightest you’d blend a part in a drawing, let’s say white with pink, the pink will drown out. Nothing that can’t be solved though, and I would proudly recommend these, even though I’m not a pencil person,(I love copic markers better.)
Saint Paul, MN
Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Set uploaded by Jessica P.
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! I would recommend these to ANYONE! They are so easy to use, and so soft to work with. They colors blend so perfectly together. They are a little spendy, but I personally think they are so worth it. The colors are so bright and pigmented. I haven't used another brand of colored pencils since I found these!
Maspeth, NY
I love these colored pencils. I'm not an artist, but I love coloring and have purchased a couple of adult coloring books. These pencils make my pictures pop out and I love it. I bought my set about 3 years ago, but used it from time to time and every time I use it I've never had a problem. It doesn't go bad over the years and I would definitely recommend these colored pencils to whoever is interested on them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Berkley, MI