BY SANFORD LP

Features Permanent ink is fast-drying quick-flowing and water-resistant. Metallic Sharpie Marker features a tough resilient 0.5mm tip ideal for marking on dark-colored materials. Certified AP non-toxic. Tip Size - Fine 4 Pack Color - Assorted see more...

Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I picked these up at Walmart for about $5 and was looking for a bleedless Black, fine tip marker that wouldn’t bleed through my journal. These did just the thing for me!! I love them and no bleeding at all. Definitely recommend them!
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
I Love sharpie. These are fine point. Their amazing. I love the decor on the pens. I am giving it a 4 because they are a bit pricey for a pack of 6. Its 12.99 and I got them at Office Depot.
Angel F.
I am a sucker for notebooks and pens. I love Calligraphy, and i love to write with the best and most beautiful pens only. With that being said, saw this at Target today and couldn't pass on on these adorable special edition pens from Sharpie. They write so beautifully. They were only $6. They bleed through any papers that are very thin materials but they are smear resistant and water resistant. They're also acid free formula. I love sharpie.