Sanford Ink Sanford Art Pencils, Pens and Crayons Premier Colored Woodcase Pencils

BY SANFORD INK

Thick soft leads made with permanent pigments that are smooth slow wearing blendable water-resistant and extremely light-fast. Sets are conveniently packaged in tins for easy storage and transportation. Set includes 48 colors: Cream Ginger Root Canary Yellow Yellowed Orange Yellow Ochre Spanish Orange Goldenrod Orange Pale Vermillion Poppy Red Carmine Red Crimson Red Magenta Process Red Mulberry Pink Blush Pink Light Peach Peach Lilac Parma Violet Violet Violet Blue True Blue Ultramarine Light Cerulean Blue Peacock Blue Indigo Blue Light Aqua Aquamarine Chartreuse Lime Peel Spring Green Apple Green True Green Grass Green Olive Green Dark Green Light Umber Burnt Ochre Sienna Brown Tuscan Red Dark Umber Dark Brown Black White Metallic Silver Metallic Gold. see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,012 reviews
These are a little pricey but they are definitely worth the price. The colors are so vibrant and bold. The color smoothly and i feel like they blend pretty well. These are the best coloring pencils that i have ever used. i highly recommend these!
Kailey R.
Grand Rapids, MI
The biggest downfall of these is the price because these are very expensive... however they are extremely pigmented and are very high quality and are meant to be used for illustrations and art, not just for regular coloring so it makes sense. You do get what you pay for and you can see a difference.
Michaela W.
These are great colored pencils! Highly pigmented and a good color selection. They sharpen very well, I rarely have them snap or break when I'm using them. I wish they blended a little easier but I still really like them!
Influenster M.
Purchased at: Target
I love prisma colored pencils they color and blend well I've already ran out of the black pencil twice the only bad thing about them are the price they are high even for one pencil other than that I love them they make my drawings pop off of the page
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
While these colored pencils can be pretty pricey, do not let that fool you. These pencils have awesome pigments that you will not find elsewhere. I used these for my hand renderings during college for interior design!
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE PrismaColor!!! The colored pencil formula is so smooth and the colors are beautiful. You can make these opaque or layer it up. This is my go to travel pencils and I take them everywhere!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I use these colored pencils and they are great!!!!! They color smoothly and work well!!! If you want to be an artist then I suggest getting these!! I also use these for my coloring book I got from Michaels and they are great!! They are expensive but they are worth the price!
Vicki B.
Hellam, PA
This is a great set of colored pencils! The best part is that you can use different shades with just one pencil. They can be pricey but Amazon also has them on sale from time to time. Definitely worth the price!
afton h.
These are awesome. If youre looking for colored pencils that are high quality and will last forever, look no further. I've had them for years and they are beautiful. Such a wide variety of colors and shades. The box is really cool too and it doesnt get ruined. I recommend theseđź‘Ť
Lizeth G.
I love these pencils. The quality is great and the colors are vibrant, rich, and durable. You can create the most vibrant and beautiful pieces of art work with these pencils. I'm so happy I have these. It's worth the buy.