Sanford Ink Corporation Permanent Marker, Fine Point, 24/PK, Assorted uploaded by Brenda V.Sanford Ink Corporation Permanent Marker, Fine Point, 24/PK, Assorted uploaded by Brenda V.Sanford Ink Corporation Permanent Marker, Fine Point, 24/PK, Assorted uploaded by Brenda V.

BY NONE #52 in Markers

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. Incredibly versatile and easy to use, the Sharpie Fine Point has an endless amount of applications. Try using it on plastic storage bins to label and organize tools, camping equipment, seasonal clothing and other garage-cluttering items. It's also great for initializing the tags on kids clothing and backpacks. In the office, these markers can be used to label plastic lunch containers, mark file cabinet keys or create folder labels that don't smudge after excessive handling. On a job site, these Sharpies can also help mark materials for various projects so they stay organized and in the proper place. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sharpies are hands down my favorite non artist markers. Yes you can use them for beautiful typography but to use everyday I love these. Super opaque, the colors are really pretty, and they last. I always begged my mom to buy these when I was younger haha
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I know sharpies can seem expensive up front, but they are hands down the best permanent markers you can buy. They’ll last a really long time and can pretty much be used on any material: plastic, wood, cups, etc.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these markers, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these again sometime soon.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I give this 5 stars because I love these permanent markers because there really pigmented. I've used them to draw and color in drawing that I have done. It's affordable and good for this set . I bought mine in Walmart . I would defiantly recommend it . Here are a few drawing I've done with these awesome permanent markers and I even used them on Easter eggs 😁
Jennifer B.
Love the variety pack of Sharpie brand markers for my classroom. Quick drying, doesn't fade and water- resistant ink makes it easy to keep things organized and well labeled!
Samantha W.
Chico, CA
Even though I've lost some along the way, I still find ways to use my sharpies to add fun pops of color to gifts, cards, or projects when I'm feeling like it needs some extra pizazz!
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Sharpies are great! They last long and they are very pigmented so they show up great on so many surfaces! Amazing if you're a teacher and want to post stuff up!
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Great Product. works well, use them all the time. do recommend them. would buy again. Great colors. never had an issue
Noriela z.
Sanford is the largest writing products manufacturer in the world. It is primarily known for manufacturing Sharpie.
Emma W.
Great quality marker but the ink does go through paper sometimes great colors to choose from.
I have had sharpies before and they went all clumpy and weird. Does anyone know if these sharpies are good and should I buy them?