Sanford Expo 4ct Chisel Dry Erase Markers - Core Colors

by Sanford

#13 in Markers

Expo 4ct chisel dry erase markers - core colors

Are these easy to remove? I have the cheaper version, but they stay stuck to my board.
Hay más colores ??
Are these available at dollar tree ?
Start your review of Sanford Expo 4ct Chisel Dry Erase Markers - Core Colors!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They last a long time and there isn't a strong odor like other markets tend to leave.” in reviews
This is my favorite brand of dry erase markers by far. They don't have a super strong scent and they're very easy to erase. I've found some other brands that are cheaper but they never erase well without using some sort of cleaning spray. I'll definitely pay the little bit extra to use these!
Alexandria, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This are high quality markers. There is a lot of solution in the markers to keep the color flowing smoothly for long use. Just make sure that you wipe down the board when your done because they will stain the whiteboard if left for a while.
Jamaica , NY
Love these! It's so great! Easy to write with and and to clean! It's affordable and effective.
1,623 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Expo is probably my favorite brand for dry erase markers. They’re good quality and last a long time. This is a nice set because it gives you some basic colors. It’s a nice set for someone getting started.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are super awesome for the variety of colors and are very easy to clean on my dry erase board!! I have been using these forever from grade school to adulthood. They are always affordable and can find them anywhere!
Moline, IL
These are the best dry erase makers. I like the chisel top because you can make thin writing or thick writing. They last a good amount of time, they write smoothly and consistently, and erase easily. They don't leave imprints and marks on the white board unless you leave writing on there for a very long time.
Battle Creek, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Awesome set of dry erase markers. These are cheaply priced, don't dry out to quickly and are very pigmented in color. It is easy to remove and doesn't leave behind any residue once wiped away. This pack contains great colors to change it up when you need to
Hurst, TX
Perfect for studying with buddies! When we rent a study room, these come in handy because we can write down the problems on the board. They are great quality and offer great color pay off. They last a long time as long as you keep the top on. I recommend this product l!
Agoura Hills, CA
The only thing I know about this product is these pens always seem to give out on my professors and my professors always seem to be quite frustrated at the fact that these pens go out so fast. I have use the spend a couple of times to write on the board in class and they work well to get the job done.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Expo erase markers there so easy to get out of your stuff whenever your kids play around with them usually my kids play with them on the board and they love them