Sanford Expo 4ct Chisel Dry Erase Markers - Core Colors uploaded by Vivian E.

BY SANFORD #15 in Markers

Expo 4ct chisel dry erase markers - core colors see more...

Sanford Expo 4ct Chisel Dry Erase Markers - Core Colors
  • "They last a long time and there isn't a strong odor like other markets tend to leave." in 7 reviews
Bonnie L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are super awesome for the variety of colors and are very easy to clean on my dry erase board!! I have been using these forever from grade school to adulthood. They are always affordable and can find them anywhere!
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
These are the best dry erase makers. I like the chisel top because you can make thin writing or thick writing. They last a good amount of time, they write smoothly and consistently, and erase easily. They don't leave imprints and marks on the white board unless you leave writing on there for a very long time.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Awesome set of dry erase markers. These are cheaply priced, don't dry out to quickly and are very pigmented in color. It is easy to remove and doesn't leave behind any residue once wiped away. This pack contains great colors to change it up when you need to
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
Perfect for studying with buddies! When we rent a study room, these come in handy because we can write down the problems on the board. They are great quality and offer great color pay off. They last a long time as long as you keep the top on. I recommend this product l!
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
The best dry erase markers ever. Also if you donate these to your teachers you will definitely gain brownie points, because they eventually do dry up. I personally prefer all black to color, but color is nice to use to point out different things on the same board.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
The only thing I know about this product is these pens always seem to give out on my professors and my professors always seem to be quite frustrated at the fact that these pens go out so fast. I have use the spend a couple of times to write on the board in class and they work well to get the job done.
Judith Z.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Expo erase markers there so easy to get out of your stuff whenever your kids play around with them usually my kids play with them on the board and they love them
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
These are great! I loved having a white board around to write little notes to myself. These markers are colorful and long lasting! Definitely worth the buy of the brand rather than the generic kind. They are a nice size too.
Noemi P.
These work great. nice colors and they last a long time. I've used mine for 6 months and it's still going. my kids teachers request these for doing math or reading problems on the dry erase boards. teachers must have!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We use a dry erase board at work and it's a great way to keep the employees on track and up to date on stuff. Easily cleans and isn't expensive either. Affordable at Walmart and some have markers included
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Is this safe for first graders to use
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Are there any other colors?
John L.
Are these washable from clothes and skin?
Ashley F.
Where do you keep an expo marker at?
Stephanie O.
Are these easy to remove? I have the cheaper version, but they stay stuck to my board.