Sanford Corporation 1749027 Dymo LetraTag LT-100H Electronic Label Maker uploaded by April W.Sanford Corporation 1749027 Dymo LetraTag LT-100H Electronic Label Maker uploaded by April W.Sanford Corporation 1749027 Dymo LetraTag LT-100H Electronic Label Maker uploaded by April W.

BY SANFORD

Label maker Ideal for home or small office Prints on a variety of colorful labels Adds popular text features like multiple font styles, underlining, bolding, test sizing and more Large 13 character LCD screen Graphical display lets you see font effects on screen before you print Auto off power saver Date stamp and 195 symbols 3 language option ABC keyboard see more...

Buy on Target*
Laquinta W.
Sherwood, AR
I have had my Dymo label maker for about a year now, and I must say that I don't know why I didn't buy one sooner. Label making has made my organization process so much easier. The label maker is so easy to use and it doesn't take long to make. The price is also reasonable. You just can't go wrong with the label maker!
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
Great tool to organize and label your life! I also have one at work, because you never know when it will come in handy!
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
This is a super useful gadget. Good quality and easy to use. I will definitely recommend it
April W.
Sanborn , NY
So I've been looking at label makers for a while. I considered a Brother, assuming they were the best. Dymo was not a brand I was familiar with. Last night assuming that there would be a wider selection than just 3 models I came across this at Walmart. For $14.00 I give this 5 stars.
2 line print 7 styles 5 fonts 195 symbols and this is the middle option the other a full keyboard just wasn't needed. Easy to use and a great value prints 1/2 inch labels in many available tapes I love it. The personalization is perfect. So is the price.
Amy C.
I bought this label maker because it had great reviews. I love to organize and reorganize spaces. This is a very helpful tool for that type of tasks. I truly recommend this labeler if you are a organizing junkie lol.
Nicole B.
East Meadow, NY
I do a lot work from home this gather is terrific. So easy to use. Small so I can use it anywhere. Prints terrific, go get one one.
Jennifer G.
I was unsure what label maker to get when I needed one. I'm glad this one was recommended because it gave great results.
Juliana D.
I love my label maker it the best for many things especially for organizing spice jars and things like that.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I use my label maker for everything. Good for those who take organizing to the next level.
R A.
Great label maker, use it to label kids school supplies, jars in kitchen, folders in my office, very handy
Marzella E.
Oklahoma City, OK
How well does this work?
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
What is this for? What does it do ?