BY SANFORD

Water-based ink brightens flip-chart pageswithout bleed-through! Bullet-tip markers are odorless and won't show through paper. Don't let your audience get distracted by noise - the no-squeak tip will keep them focused on you. No-squeak bullet tip for noiseless writing. Bright, vivid colors make presentations pop! Low-odor formula is perfect for office or classroom settings. Certified AP nontoxic. Sharpie Markers & Highlighters part of a large selection of office supplies. Sharpie(R) Flip Chart(TM) Markers, Assorted, Pack Of 8 is one of many Dry-Erase & Wet-Erase Markers available through Office Depot. Made by Sharpie. see more...

Kelsey B.
This brand is SO reliable. Yes, it is pricey but the products last and I truly believe that is worthy enough to purchase! The colors are bright and really help make your notes stick out. This is the only brand I’ll ever buy from!
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
I'm so glad these were invented!!!! They don't bleed through on my chart paper, and my anchor charts look awesome! Such a great marker! Every teacher needs a pack! They are decently priced, well worth the money. Great colors to choose from.
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
As a future teacher, these markers are a God-send! Regular sharpies bleed through to the next page on the chart. Regular markers have a fine, rough tip. These markers have a thicker, softer tip that still stands up to writing. They also glide better than either sharpie or regular markers.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these markers. They're perfect for my anchor charts,and also amazing for making flash cards. They are well priced for a fantastic product. I recommend them for all teachers at all levels!
Annabys R.
Me encantan estos marcadores, súper económicos y prácticos! Los consigues en cualquier lugar.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these for my personal use, but should I let students use them?