Sanford Brands Sanford Sharpie Paint Marker, Oil Base, Medium Point, Gold uploaded by Kristina W.

BY SANFORD BRANDS

Oil-based paint markers with a medium point apply smooth and vivid colors on a variety of surfaces from paper to fabric to metal. Ink is opaque and glossy; even on dark surfaces. Quick-drying is also fade-resistant; water-resistant; abrasion-resistant and Xylene-free. Easily overlay colors and other mediums. Certified AP nontoxic. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a regular crafter, I love to create without a formal plan. This paint pen by Sharpie allowed me to build on my lettering scrip as it developed. It was easy to use and control the flow of paint even on this uneven wooden surface. I purchased through the Home Depot. I hope they develop more colors!
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Perfect for craft projects. Writing on glass. We used this on a wooden C at my daughters wedding for guests to sign their names. I didn't find them to be too pricey. I would recommend for anyone who wants to use to decorate their own wine or coffee cups.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I'm super into my arts and craft projects and be sharpies are the best for poster boards are just if you want to write it in big lettering they come in all different colors andThe medium. It's awesome
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
Super great for drawing. The paint runs great and makes sure you get every spot covered
Jessica M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Best paint pen out there! The gold foil is a great color. Stay far away from other paint pens. This is by far my favorite quality and lasts a significantly long time. #sharpie
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Where can I buy these in store?