Sanford Brands Sanford L.P. SAN1823887 Marker Sharpie Metallic Gold uploaded by Kristean G.

BY SANFORD BRANDS

When you want your marker ink to really stand out, theres nothing better than the Sharpie Metallic Permanent Marker. Made with a specially formulated opaque permanent ink, this marker makes a permanent impression on light and dark surfaces. Use it to write on CD cases, labeling black plastic storage bins or when you want to capture a memorable autograph from your favorite celebrity. Its also the perfect writing instrument for holiday crafts- use it to decorate picture frames, ornaments and even jazz up your plain holiday wrapping paper and bags. Marker Type: Permanent Colors: Gold. see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love, love, love the metallic Sharpie's.  I purchased these last year for my daughters birthday party to add writing to decorations and balloons and it worked perfectly.  I have continued to use it on different craft projects, lunch boxes and other things.  My 9 year old loves to write on black paper with them and do crafts.  She has the silver and bronze metallic markers too.  I purchased mine at Walmart.
Kristean G.
Getzville, NY
As someone who's hubby is constantly aurographing different products for fans. We just love the Sharpie like. They are very nice for fine line projects, autograph, and a cute hand puppet. The only thing I have noticed is that they are not meant for signing photographs because it will eat the Venum off the photo paper. Also beware of you leave the cap off for 20 minutes they will dry out. The Gold is very shiny and looks amazing on any project or autograph that you use it on.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I love this Sharpie color! I think I bought it at Walmart and it cost like 4 dollars. It is really effective and it does write in a shinny gold color! I use it to decorate crafts or when I want to make something elegant. I totally recomend it if you are a crafty person.