Sanford Brands 69055 Uniball Signo Gelstick 0.7mm Barrel/Blue Blue Ink uploaded by Ashley M.

BY SANFORD

Unique, contoured grip makes for relaxed and composed writing Features uni Super Ink(TM) that helps prevent against check and document fraud. Acid free for documenting and record keeping. Vivid gel ink makes a bold statement. Nonrefillable. Uni-ball Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. uni-ball(R) Gelstick(TM) Pens, 0.7mm, Medium Point, Blue Barrel, Blue Ink, Pack Of 12 is one of many Rollerball Gel-Ink Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Uni-ball. see more...

Review (1)
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
Purchased at: Staples
These are the pens I use at work. I work in billing and finance and I love the ease of these pens. They fit comfortably in my hand and are not super expensive for gel pens. I write a lot in what I do and they are perfect for what I need them for.