Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA

Which would be better to purchase, these retractable markers or the markers with caps?

Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Somerville , MA
1 year, 2 months ago
The ones with the caps! The don't dry as fast.
Jairis F.
Jairis F.
Mayagüez, Puerto Rico
1 year, 2 months ago
The ones with caps they'll last longer.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Gainesville, GA
1 year, 2 months ago
I'd go with the caps, longer use of them.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
1 year, 2 months ago
I personally like the retractable ones best because it seems like inevitably a cap comes off in my bag making a permanent mess, or a cap gets lost drying out and ruining the marker. These are easy...Click the top and no worries about lost caps, and I have never had one click open in my bag, they stay retracted.
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
1 year, 3 months ago
I prefer the caps i find the retractable ones dry out alot quicker
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Waterford, NY
i like caps better
Susan R.
Susan R.
1 year, 3 months ago
I prefer the kinds with caps
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
1 year, 3 months ago
I would go with the markers with caps just because I noticed when I bought the retractable ones they dried out quicker