SANFORD 30072 Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Assorted, 12/Set uploaded by Stacey N.SANFORD 30072 Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Assorted, 12/Set uploaded by Charli H.SANFORD 30072 Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Assorted, 12/Set uploaded by Jennie M.

BY SANFORD

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. Incredibly versatile and easy to use, the Sharpie Fine Point has an endless amount of applications. Try using it on plastic storage bins to label and organize tools, camping equipment, seasonal clothing and other garage-cluttering items. It's also great for initializing the tags on kids' clothing and backpacks. In the office, these markers can be used to label plastic lunch containers, mark file cabinet keys or create folder labels that don't smudge after excessive handling. On a job site, these Sharpies can also help mark materials for various projects so they stay organized and in the proper place. Color: Multi. see more...

Anastasia L.
I love having a big pack of multiple colored sharpies at my house.  Having so many colors I can color code important events and activities which makes things a lot easier for me.  They are a very affordable price which makes it very easy for me to definitely recommend this marker pack.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Recently we bought my daughter a huge pack of colored sharpies. She absolutely loves them. They write or color smoothly on the paper and don't clump like other markers. They ate worth the money and best of all they last. Recommending to all crafty people.
Porsche C.
Tooele, UT
I LOVE sharpies! I love all colors! Black, Silver, Yellow, Blue, Red, Gold. I don't know if it is the teacher in me, but I get all happy inside when I am using sharpies. They can be used for anything. The ultra fine ones can be used for the adult coloring books. My three daughters love using them, too. Get them!
Jacqui M.
Dover, PA
I love, love, love this product! I use my Sharpies daily, from colorful notes to my kids to adult coloring books and other crafts. The bold, bright colors are better than any other brand on the market.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I know sharpies can seem expensive up front, but they are hands down the best permanent markers you can buy. They’ll last a really long time and can pretty much be used on any material: plastic, wood, cups, etc.
Sarah B.
I love all things sharpie. My happy place is when I have all the colors. When they run outX my inner child pouts until I get more. It's just an excuse to get another pack.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like this fine point Sharpies when I'm working on my chore list for the house I make a big oak tag every month an list names chores an days of the week you know so now one forgets wink wink everyone always seems to forget though lol
Cherish L.
It's hard to go wrong with sharpies. Mine last a long time. Colors are great. I buy many sharpies and they really work for everything. Ink doesn't skip.
Stacey N.
Kissimmee, FL
These are my favorite permanent markers! They are a MUST on my desk! Their fine point makes them perfect for writing, coloring, doodles! Simply the best!
Jenny B.
Granada Hills, CA
These markers are amazing for making those little notes you need to make during class and different colors make it easy to color code