SANFORD 30072 Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Assorted, 12/Set uploaded by Stacey N.SANFORD 30072 Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Assorted, 12/Set uploaded by Charli H.SANFORD 30072 Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Assorted, 12/Set uploaded by Jennie M.

BY SANFORD

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. Incredibly versatile and easy to use, the Sharpie Fine Point has an endless amount of applications. Try using it on plastic storage bins to label and organize tools, camping equipment, seasonal clothing and other garage-cluttering items. It's also great for initializing the tags on kids' clothing and backpacks. In the office, these markers can be used to label plastic lunch containers, mark file cabinet keys or create folder labels that don't smudge after excessive handling. On a job site, these Sharpies can also help mark materials for various projects so they stay organized and in the proper place. Color: Multi. see more...

Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Sharpies so much not only because they are a well known brand. These were incredible to use and did not run out of ink for a long long time. Definitely worth every single penny. I loved these so much.
Kamila P.
Crystal lake
I love this product because it is a fine point and I really enjoy the colors. I gave this as a gift to a friend that loves to draw and color and she loves it. I totally recommend these permanent markers or friends or family that love to use sharpies I definitely would repurchase this product.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sharpies are amazing and last forever, they are definitely worth the money you spend on them. I'm a really big fan of sharpies and have probably tried each one of their markers at least once. I love doodling and drawing with these on my notebooks and binders. They work wonderfully.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I love my sharpie markers and I love that this set gives so many color options. I use these for college notes, house notes, calendars and everything in between. THey don't dry out and are always good quality. I dont think I could live without my sharpies.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are my favorite markers for labeling things. I like to label all of my clothes my containers in my fridge and put my name on my water bottle. I love these coming multiple colors so I don't get bored with labeling my things. And I think creative when labeling and using these markers. I don't know why but Sharpie is so fun and I'm obsessed with organization. If I had to choose one organizational tool that really helps this is it.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
LOVE Sharpies!! The colors are true to the colors of caps, they're smooth, they can be used for tons of things and the ink lasts a super long time. These are easily my favorite permanent marker because of their value and you can get them everywhere (for really special colors you may have to venture into an art supply store like Blick Art Materials ).
Cortney H.
Mims
Awesome!! They are so cute and different colors I use them all the time and they never run out of get old. I highly recommend for all ages. Good for coloring and doodling whatever you like to draw or do. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate as a 10 definitely
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like this fine point Sharpies when I'm working on my chore list for the house I make a big oak tag every month an list names chores an days of the week you know so now one forgets wink wink everyone always seems to forget though lol
tayy m.
USA
Want these back SOOOO SOOOOOO SOOO very badly. Can't wait to go back to "normal life and restrictions" to get in the password is anyone in our family's name lol gave the name I picked to my mom but i would love to know of a family member, or friend , etc that you all would like for me to put on my prayer list and is still fighting.

*LAWLESS STRONG
๐Ÿจ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ“ก
โšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ
โ›๏ธโšฑ๏ธโŒš๐Ÿ—ฟ
Emilie B.
Perfect For Everything I love sharpies I buy them ALL the time!!!! Great assortment of colors I used multiple when my family moved to keep everyone's boxes and totes separated and easy to find