BY SANFORD #14 in Pens

Brand: SharpieSize: Fine Point. Color: Turquoise; Clover; Coral; Orange; Hot Pink; and Purple. Features: These water- and smear-resistant pens are great for home and school use! Acid free; non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Imported. Refillable: No. Point Size: Fine. Set Includes: This package contains six fine point pens. see more...

Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Cute pens in cute colors, smooth and easy to write with. Kind of expensive but vivid and good quality. Only complaint is that these bleed through regular notebook paper making it hard to write double sided notes. Other than that these pens are great.
Ericah H.
This is my favorite combination of colors from Sharpie. They are by far my favorite pens for note taking and just writing in general. They do not bleed through the paper when I write with them. You can see some of the colors through the other side of the paper, but you can still read what you've written. Love these pens! Recommend for college students who love to be organized and write their notes in color!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I am a total pen snob. So when I find a pen I love I buy it again and again. I just restocked these because I love them so much. I love all the colors. Smooth feel to them. Great pigmentation on the ink. Does not bleed through paper. Awesome.
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
I love using these pens for doodling and writing. They have very good color and are easy to create detail with because of the fine tip. I have noticed when doodling they will run onto the back or next page but I do not know if that is because I am doing too much ink at once. I also love writing with these. I usually have one in every place I need a pen. I dislike roller ball inks that usually smear. These are permanent and work extremely well.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Great fine point permeant pen. As long as you don't press hard, or leave the tip in the same spot for long, it doesn't bleed through the paper. Great for taking notes.
Alexia S.
I bought these pens at Walmart because they had them on sale. They were sold seperately so I only bought three (purple, blue, light blue) for a dollar EACH! I got to say I LOVE THEM. I had bought them before (but I always lose them) but ahhhhh these colors!! I forgot how much I loved them. They are also so soft and smooth. I recommend them! Go to Target!!!! :)
Erin H.
Acton, MA
LOVE these and their fine tip! They worked so well for our wedding thumbprint tree. It was on canvas, and these worked really well having people sign their names. The range of colors is nice. I also like how you can get away with using them as almost a regular pen if you need to. They don't bleed very much, which is nice. My only complaint is that they seemed to die pretty quickly compared to other Sharpies.
Anna H.
Raleigh , NC
These are my go-to pens for both note taking and grading. I am in my 7th year of my PhD and I discovered these pens three years ago and have purchased them time and again. The ink is pigmented and smooth, but it doesn't bleed through paper when writing. The pens come in a variety of colors from basic black to vibrant shades like teal green and orange. I will continue to buy these when in need of pens!
Abigail P.
Sharpie pens are great if you are looking for that "marker" or "felt tip" feel. I don't find that these pens bleed through the paper, unless the tip is help in one place for a long time. I would recommend the fine tip version, because of personal preference, especially if you are looking to write intricate (math or chemistry) notes with them. Otherwise, a wider tip may be preferred. These will go dry if you forget to put the cap on, but I have found you can rehydrate them (to an extent) with water.
Jonnelle D.
Farmville, VA
These are BY FAR my favorite pens. They don't bleed through or produce the fuzziness that some felt tips do. Lines are clear and crisp, and handwriting looks it's best. I also find that they last an extremely long time. I am more likely to lose one than I am to use one up. I LOVE these pens and I think they are well worth the price.
Andrea O.
Do they bleed through the paper?
Yetzzel p.
Medley, FL
Do you like?
Erin Y.
How wide of a tip do the fine tip markers have?
Talia J.
Compton, CA
Are these available in wide tip I have used the fine Tip markers and they tend to bleed through I guess I write too hard
They told me that these sharpie pens work great and I would love to try then out.