BY SANFORD #20 in School Supplies

Brand: SharpieSize: Fine Point. Color: Turquoise; Clover; Coral; Orange; Hot Pink; and Purple. Features: These water- and smear-resistant pens are great for home and school use! Acid free; non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Imported. Refillable: No. Point Size: Fine. Set Includes: This package contains six fine point pens. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Cute pens in cute colors, smooth and easy to write with. Kind of expensive but vivid and good quality. Only complaint is that these bleed through regular notebook paper making it hard to write double sided notes. Other than that these pens are great.
Ericah H.
This is my favorite combination of colors from Sharpie. They are by far my favorite pens for note taking and just writing in general. They do not bleed through the paper when I write with them. You can see some of the colors through the other side of the paper, but you can still read what you've written. Love these pens! Recommend for college students who love to be organized and write their notes in color!
China M.
Matthews, NC
Absolutely LOVE these pens! They don't bleed through the page and they don't smear either.  The colors are so bold and there are so many different choices! They are easy to write with and the pen itself lasts a long time. I have gotten them from Target, Walmart, and Amazon and Amazon has been the cheapest by far. Overall, I recommend them to ANYONE.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I am a total pen snob. So when I find a pen I love I buy it again and again. I just restocked these because I love them so much. I love all the colors. Smooth feel to them. Great pigmentation on the ink. Does not bleed through paper. Awesome.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Great fine point permeant pen. As long as you don't press hard, or leave the tip in the same spot for long, it doesn't bleed through the paper. Great for taking notes.
Yasmine G.
I love these! I love the fine tip and it flows whenever you are writing. The colors are awesome and the variety of the colors is great. The downside to these pens is the price. Another downside is that when ever you write on regular paper, it runs through the paper making it impossible to turn the page and write on the other side.
Katie R.
These are my go to pens. They don't bleed at all and they make my handwriting look much better than it actually is. It is smooth wiring with them and I like the different colors available. I would and will buy these again.
Kaleigh K.
Warrensburg
I love using these pens! The fine tip allows me to write much smaller when grading papers, giving me plenty of space to add notes to my student's work!
Megan S.
Mount Airy, NC
I use these pens everyday at work. They are my favorite! They don't bleed through my papers, and all the colors show up great.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
this is a wonderful product, they write smoothly, are easy to find, and very affordable. I love them and buy them constantly.
Andrea O.
Do they bleed through the paper?
Yetzzel p.
Medley, FL
Erin Y.
How wide of a tip do the fine tip markers have?
Talia J.
Compton, CA
Are these available in wide tip I have used the fine Tip markers and they tend to bleed through I guess I write too hard
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
How long do these typically last compared to ballpoint pens?