SANFORD 1765293 Plastic Point Stick Permanent Water Resistanat Pen Black Ink Medium uploaded by Ana M.

BY SANFORD #68 in Markers

Sharpie plastic point stick permanent water resistant pen, medium- black ink (12 per pack) see more...

• Are these any different than the ultra fine marker pens that kind...2 Answers
  • Does this pen bleed? I always hesitate to buy felt tip pens becau...1 Answers
  • "Theses pens are really good for unusual surfaces however when used on paper there are much better pens out there. " in 1 review
Ana M.
My favorite type of pens/markers! I use them especially for my school notes, but keep them around the hose for miscellaneous use. They do not bleed, nor dry slowly (which makes you stain your hand) . You can buy them in various colors, which are great for color coding notes/materials.
Jess I.
I'm obsessed with these pens! They write so smoothly and don't bleed over the paper. Come in many colors, which is awesome for doodling
Heidy R.
Lynwood, CA
These pens are awesome! I am a sharpie fan as it is & these pens are awesome! They don't bleed, they last long! Perfect for taking notes!
Irene L.
These pens are great and last a long time - the one thing I have beef with is how easily the tip gets worn down so that only one side of the tip works.
Emily L.
I use this pen almost everyday. I love the way it writes and makes my handwriting look very neat. It also lasts for a loong time (I still have mine and it's been two months). Only problem is that it bleeds a little on paper.
Brittany L.
These Sharpie pens are amazing for everyday use! They don't bleed or smell ! Use them when writing greeting cards or homework!
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Love these Sharpie permanent pens when writing on thicker papers or fabrics.
Christiana L.
These are the ONLY pen I use. They don't bleed and the tips never stop working. They do need stored upside down but believe it or not, all pens should be.
Sharon T.
This sharpies does the job and no smudges! Loving Sharpies! My family uses daily and I have given them as schools gifts.
Beisnel V.
Decorator Expert
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Are these any different than the ultra fine marker pens that kind of look like this one but are just colorful?
Rebekah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this pen bleed? I always hesitate to buy felt tip pens because they bleed all over the page...