Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSanex
Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2

Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2

by Sanex

Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2!
Ivanka Vladimirova I.
Puerto de Santa Maria
Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2 uploaded by Ivanka Vladimirova I.
I use this deodorant mainly because it contains alum stone, a natural element, and not aluminum. As for its duration, in my case it lasts perfectly for 24 hours. I keep it upside down, so it is always ready for application and it is used until the end. It has the almost imperceptible smell of Sanex and the sensation is very pleasant when you apply it after the shower. Showering every day and applying it afterwards, your armpits don't smell at any time, even if you play sports or sweat a lot. The only bad thing that I don't like is the creamy texture, I like the dry feeling better, and in this case it is moist (like all roll-ons)
virginie L.
ce déodorant je l'adore, même en pleine chaleur l'été il fonctionne bien, aucune de transpiration, neutralise très bien les mauvaise odeurs, je recommande a 100%
Kattie F.
Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2 uploaded by Kattie F.
Ce deodorant tiens toute ces promesse anti transpirant il tien toute la journée hier y fessais chaud et bien pas transpirant pas de sensation de grattage top vraiment
Rosana M.
Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2 uploaded by Rosana M.
 Of the best deodorants that I have had in life, it does not smell anything since I bought it the first time I do not stop using it I repeat I love to try it!!!!
Aly L.
NANTES, Loire Atlantique
Parfait car l’odeur ne tourne pas sur la peau comme pour la plupart de ses concurrent ! Je ne changerai plus de marque, celle-ci me convient parfaitement !
Daniela Q.
Kissimmee, FL
Sanex Sensitive 24H Anti-Perspirant ayuda a reducir la irritación y las alergias, manteniendo la piel sana, gracias a su fórmula de 0% de alcohol dermatológicamente probada. Está diseñado para proteger durante 24 horas, combate el olor, respeta la piel y te mantiene fresco y seco todo el día.
La verdad me ha encantado utilizarlo y lo mantendré como mi desodorante fijo porque realmente lo amé y más cuándo sufro de la piel!
Arefe S.
Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2 uploaded by Arefe S.
I like the ingredient list cause there isn’t much harmful ingredient but I don’t like it at all because usually when I use it I actually sweat more and i smell so bad after 12h of showering bc of this !
Sarah W.
This deodorant is perfectly fine. It does a decent job of stopping me from sweating/smelling but not particularly well. This does not do well in heat in my experience. I will continue to use it till it runs out but will not buy again.
Hanae E.
hey
Ppl say its an very good product and tbh it does what its supposed to do it smells great and yeah I dont know what more to say about it I mean its cheap and affordable it works like any other deodorant lmaoaoaooaoa so I'm satisfied with it hope this helped
Mediterranean S.
Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2 uploaded by Mediterranean S.
De los mejores desodorantes que he probado nunca!!!!!!! Me gusta porqué es bastante natural, no tiene parabenos y te deja un olor neutro. Al principio te deja la axila un poco húmeda pero en nada se seca y durante todo el día haces buen olor. Yo tengo el verde que personalmente creo que es el mejor

Looking for your answer?