Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2 uploaded by Siobhan W.Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2 uploaded by Badro k.Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2 uploaded by mariam m.

BY SANEX

Sanex Dermo Hypoallergenic Anti-Perspirant 24H 50Ml - Pack Of 2 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sofia C.
This is a great deodorant. Besides having all the free stuff it smells amazing. Mine is the orange one and it's great. Of course it's not as 'effective' as the pray ones cause it doesn't keep you from swetting but it contains it and you dont smell bad aaand it doens't harm your skin!
Daniela Q.
Orlando Florida
Sanex Sensitive 24H Anti-Perspirant ayuda a reducir la irritación y las alergias, manteniendo la piel sana, gracias a su fórmula de 0% de alcohol dermatológicamente probada. Está diseñado para proteger durante 24 horas, combate el olor, respeta la piel y te mantiene fresco y seco todo el día.
La verdad me ha encantado utilizarlo y lo mantendré como mi desodorante fijo porque realmente lo amé y más cuándo sufro de la piel!
Nusha L.
This brand is overall so good. they work so well and smell so good. I especially love the pink and purple ones however I recommend all of them because they leave no strains they work for a long time and definitely better than most other brands iv tried!
Jay J.
Hard to find an anti-perspirant that actually prevents you from perspiring instead of just trying to hide and cover the odour. Arguably one of the best roll ons available. Give it a try, you'll see the results!
Katherine T.
My go-to deodorant. I use the Invisible version which comes in a pinky container instead of the pictured grey. Really good if you have sensitive skin. I currently am using it every day at the moment.
Elisa S.
France
Un tres bon deodorant avec une odeur de parfum moyennement presente, c'est ce qie j'apprecie chez lui. Il nous tient au frais toute la journée même par forte chaleur.
Noëmie R.
Il est très bien, sans odeur et performant mais je pense en changer à cause des ingrédients car je souhaite me tourner vers des produits plus naturels.
Sophie A.
Favourite roll-on brand and has been my go-to ever since I discovered it was the best to keep my underarms dry for longer! Very affordable.
Martine J.
J'aime beaucoup la marque Sanex et particulièrement ce déodorant bille. Son parfum est très léger et il est efficace toute la journée.
Siobhan W.
queenstown
I love the powder smell and keeps me really dry and also no alcohol, which is really good for me. I dislike roll on with alcohol.