BY SANDISK #56 in Storage Media & Cards

SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card: Capacity: 64GB Class 10 Shock-resistant, water and temperature-proof design see more...

Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
sandisc is excellent for storing your pictures/video on your camera. i have purchased this product in the past since it is more affordable than sony. I take so many pictures I seem to go through so many disc that it is more affordable to purchase sandisc over sony.
Eleanor C.
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot live without my Sandisk memory cards. I have had no issues with them and they do a fantastic job of storing my film footage and its super easy to transfer onto my external.
Olivia B.
I really hated spending so much money on something that literally just holds things for me lol.
BUT I do have to say that it is totally worth it. It's great whenever you have enough space on your camera/phone/etc. for whatever you want. NO storage sucks. THIS IS PLENTY.
adree k.
I love my SanDisk it holds so many photos and does a great job keeping the quality. It was expensive to buy but I love having it now. If your going on a trip and going to take a lot of photos I totally recommend getting this large capacity disk.
Cristina J.
Well worth its price !! Great storage ..you won't have to be changing cards every once in awhile , that's for sure :) great brand..giving a four star because price(most people won't afford it
Andrea S.
I recommend this memory card if you take a lot of pictures as me! SanDisk is an amazing brand for storage but this card is kind of expensive
Alyssa S.
Whitesburg, KY
Great brand of memory card! I've had several of these memory cards and all have held up and have great storage.
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
Great brand of sandisc cards. I've had several of these memory cards and are great to have. Very affordable
Alanis R.
This is the second SD card I have for my camera. I have no complaints, I also love the lock feature on this card that protects your data. It's affordable and I'd recommend it to any other photographer that needs a large SD card!