BY SANDISK #3 in Storage Media & Cards

Easily recover deleted photos or videos with rescuepro recovery software, included with your sandisk memory card. Simply plug your memory card into your computer via adapter and begin running the program. Rescuepro software will automatically scan your card, find lost files, and save them to your computer s hard drive-even if the files were damaged or deleted months ago. Those precious moments once believed lost have now been recovered. Protect your memories with sandisk memory cards. see more...

Buy on Target
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT SANDISK CARDS
SanDisk sells cards in various classes. Basically, the higher the class of card, the faster the SD card saves the file (anywhere from 20 MB/second to 95 MB/second). This is important if you want to take advantage of advanced camera functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode and multiple frames per second, and HD video (1080p). Photos are written to your card almost instantly at the higher classes so you'll get your best shot, and you’ll save time moving it all from your camera to your computer. If you use these camera functions with a lower class SD card, you may lose data and experience dropouts and stuttering.

ABOUT THIS SANDISK CLASS 10 SD CARD
This is a Class 10 SD card with write speeds of 48 MB/second. This card is great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders. I have used these cards in point and shoot cameras and game/trail cameras for the better part of a decade. I have also used some other brands. However, I've never had a SanDisk card malfunction like the other cards I've used have despite operating in below 0 degree to over 100 degrees conditions and running them through the washer/dryer. The manufacturer claims these cards are temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof. These Class 10 cards are completely compatible with cameras, laptops, tablets, and other devices that support the SDHC and SDXC formats, and are capable of recording hours of HD video (1080p). These cards vary in their storage capacity (16, 32 and 64, and 128 GB).

CONCLUSION
The best thing about these cards is that they come with a lifetime limited warranty. However, I doubt that you'd ever use it. If you want quality, you can't go wrong with these SanDisk cards. I hope my review helps!
Nina C.
I've always tended to use SanDisk when ever I needed to buy a memory card and I'm not really sure how that favoritism started but it hasn't let me down so far; and I've been using them for many many years for many projects. Good quality memory cards.
Christian M.
East Lansing, MI
The transfer rate of this SD card is one of the fastest and most reliable. Sandisk is the only company I get my SD cards from I've only ever had one ever corrupt on me but was able to recover all of the files!
Kayla C.
San Diego, CA
Great memory card! Works super well in my Canon Rebel T5i camera! It's a little expensive but it will work for a long time and you can get a lot of use out of it. I would recommend getting a 32 or 64 GB card because they can hold much more!
Holly B.
Longview, TX
I have multiple SD cards. My sister will have a photo session and give her clients one of these with their photos on it. Sometimes she will give them to me so I can edit before they get them.
Xen H.
Techie Expert Level 3
Been using memory cards for so many years.. really helpful in storing everything i need especially pictures.. i have tons of pictures so i need memory card so i don't lose it.. would recommend it to others
Jill A.
Wellsville, UT
This is the memory card I prefer using in my Nikon when taking client photos. I take a lot of action shots for kids soccer games and with this memory card, my camera takes far more shots per second than with an average memory card. The added bonus of having the recovery software is just an added bonus because it takes away that fear that the card will fail and I will lose my photos. I love this memory card from Sandisk and it's an incredible price too.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
I love my sandisk memory card. Luckily newer cameras are able to obtain bigger memory disks and my latest Nikon can obtain the 32 gb memory card, and I can hold thousands of images on it without having to replace after a photo shoot. I highly recommend their products for a large file retention and peace of mind knowing your images are stored safely.
Raina T.
Corvallis, OR
I love being able to confidently know that I won't run out of memory space because that is the worst thing when you are doing a shoot or recording a video. definitely my favorite brand of memory cards!
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I always choose SAN disk when buying additional memory for my camera. I consider it to be a very reliable brand and I am not willing to risk anything when it comes to storing my photos and videos (memories)!
Dinah G.
I am looking for a card that will display my youtube videos with great HD quality, does anyone know if this brand is good?
Kat A.
Techie Expert Level 2
Is the quality of this any good?
Kyome C.
Queens Village, NY
How much room dose this have
Summer B.
How many pictures can you take with this memory card?
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Does this work well on phones?