SanDisk Ultra 32GB Class 10 SD Memory Card - Black (SDSDU-032G-T11)

Easily recover deleted photos or videos with rescuepro recovery software, included with your sandisk memory card. Simply plug your memory card into your computer via adapter and begin running the program. Rescuepro software will automatically scan your card, find lost files, and save them to your computer s hard drive-even if the files were damaged or deleted months ago. Those precious moments once believed lost have now been recovered. Protect your memories with sandisk memory cards.

Does this work well on phones?
How many pictures can you take with this memory card?
Is the quality of this any good?
Start your review of SanDisk Ultra 32GB Class 10 SD Memory Card - Black (SDSDU-032G-T11)!
Kearney , NE
Great SD cards. This is all we use at my news station, NTV. The reporters love them so much we hoard them. They obviously are great quality since they’re trusted by the news station. They’re hardy. I have washed a few and they still work. I have stepped on them and they’re still great. They are used in about 6 different cameras and are used every single day, put in and out of cameras and the computer time and time again. In my 6 years in news I think I have only thrown away two.
Kalama, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
1,210 reviews
Definitely one of my favorite (and I’ve found easiest) Memory cards to use and store your media on. These have always been great for using directly with a camera or other device that saves storage, and are super easy to plug into your computer to check your files as well. A good brand, always my go to for memory cards and haven’t ever had any issues with them not working properly.
Three Rivers, MA
I think that Sandisk really makes a great product. I use these cards in my camera when I shoot videos for YouTube. I also use them to store songs. I have about six of these cards and will continue to buy them. They do wear out eventually but that’s after heavy use and reformatting a hundred times.
Heaven on Earth
Techie Expert Level 5
Works well. Have had since 2011 and still able to be used with the devices I utilize it with. Easy to use. In 2016, Apple and their apple Music stuff swiped all my music on my computer and iPhone, and switched some songs I had with their versions... I was able to retrieve music files with this from an older android I had. :)
Alda, NE
As a member of a journalism staff having a reliable SD card is a must for every occasion. This is a great brand to use and it’s really affordable. I wouldn’t recommend getting a higher Gb than 32Gbs, because the higher you go the more chance you have of easily losing all of your work.
Mason City, IA
I've had really good luck with this device. I use this for video and digital cameras. This has a good capacity. I was able to find mine at Walmart. I also think that this is a pretty good value. I would recommend this to those wanting to store pictures and videos from devices.
Techie Expert Level 1
Seriously I love this brand cheap effective works and all my devices I like that is easy to find in places that I go to we've never had any issues no problems at all I like the fact that I'm able to lock my SD card so things are accidentally get erased so I would recommend this 100%
817 Knox ave
Sandisk is the only brand I trust when it comes to relying on memory cards for my video shoots. These cards work great and are very reliable. For best results, always make sure to format your card in the device that you're using it in before you begin recording or saving to it!
pecos, NM
This memory card came with my Galaxy S10 E I liked it because it stores all your photos and I've never run out of storage definitely an awesome thing to buy when it comes to a phone because you could transfer your data with the SIM card maybe you and the memory core de force
Memphis, TN
San disc 32 memory card is sold at a fair price. They always have very good quality. The only time I ever had a problem was when I dropped my phone in water for 30 seconds and it erased. They hold quite a lot of videos and pictures. I trust them for my families pictures.