BY SANDISK #79 in Storage Media & Cards

Take Better Pictures and Capture Full HD Video Maximize the performance of your camera or camcorder with the SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card. Ideal for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras, this versatile microSD card comes with an SD™ card adapter for compatibility with SD-enabled devices, such as cameras, camcorders, and laptops. With its exceptional data transfer speeds, the card captures photos twice as fast as ordinary memory cards and supports Full HD (1080p) video capture. Twice as fast to catch your best shot Featuring Class 10 for Full HD video (1080p) Available in capacities up to 128GB Waterproof, X-ray proof, temperature proof, and shockproof Includes an SD card adapter see more...

MaryRachel Y.
Abilene, TX
A very nice product. I got this to add storage to my phone. It was a reasonable price and it was very nice to have more room on my phone.
Genesis C.
Techie Expert Level 3
Definitely Sandisk is a great brand when we talk about add storage to our gadgets, they have a good quality, maybe not the best price.
Rosmary M.
Sandisk es un buena marca de memorias expandibles desde que salieron al mercado han mantenido su calidad y excelentes precios.
Camila D.
Stamford, CT
The quality is good, i never had any problem, it's more expensive, than the other ones, but it worth for the quality.
Moad V.
Casablanca, Casa
Techie Expert Level 1
I love it
My name is
Moad fellak im a youtuber, I have a channel on Youtube   with a large number of subscribers. if you
allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you, I can help you
promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for free My goal is to
encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company
promote products