ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesStorage DevicesSanDisk
SDSDB-016G-A46 SDHC 16GB Memory Card Class 4

SanDisk SDSDB-016G-A46 SDHC 16GB Memory Card Class 4

by SanDisk

SDHC 16GB Memory Card Class 4 SKU: WNSDSDB016GA46

Does anyone else think that this is the best product ever invited? Or is it just me???? Prefect for anyone.
Start your review of SanDisk SDSDB-016G-A46 SDHC 16GB Memory Card Class 4!
Nikita J.
Bethpage, NY
I purchased this product at Best Buy. My former laptop completely failed I was unable to get it working. It finally turned on,I quickly downloaded all my information onto this disk. I recommend this product.
daizey S.
San Tan Valley, AZ
PERFECT IN EVER WAY! you can save whatever you need on this. No me forgetting to save, because it automatically will with this!
Brandy M.
Batesville, MS
Techie Expert Level 3
Just the right amount of storage capacity. This SD card has withstood many hours in the bottom of my purse without damage. That’s quite impressive.
Ashley H.
Westminster, MD
I never have needed to store sensitive data, nor high volumes of data, on an SD card so maybe that changes things but these are so easy to use and transport and hold all my pictures and have never corrupted on me!
Jaime S.
Corryton, TN
Sandusky 16 gb memory card is where I keep all my family photos. I have also used it to store book, music and more. I always have an extra one just in case.
Heather R.
Ledyard, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Sandisk is the brand I will look for and buy over other brands. I have never had any problems at all so if it does what I need it to do why change. I think the price is a little cheaper than other brands.
Kiah P.
La mesa , CA
Great product, but unfortunately most computers do not have the slot for this disk. But any old computer holders can use these. Unless they have a alternative connector that connects to a mac book pro than this would be great to us for those you use it fairly often.
Desiree F.
La Puente, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have about 10 of these! i love them! I take A LOT of pictures so these come in handy! I've never had a problem with them.
Tracey S.
Love these !! They hold a lot of files ! Great for on the go with work too..definitely recommend!!!
Gabby H.
Piedmont, CA
Great price I bought mine at Walgreens and have had no problems. I use a cannon camera and the pictures store just fine.