BY SANDISK

Transfer more files with faster transfer speeds up to 30 MB/sec. Record more in Full HD with enabled Class 6 video recording capability. Easily transfer files to and from your PC with the included SDTM adapter. Organize and transfer your photos, videos and music with included SanDisk Media Manager. Store more with capacities of up to 32 GB. More speed for faster photo, video and app performance. see more...

Kaeden J.
Tucson, AZ
SanDisk is always making amazing products! I use their memory chips for lots of things. My camera has seen many of them for sure!! They now hold some of the best memories I have living through, and I now can look back and see them whenever I want thanks to SanDisk!
timothy j.
I have owned a sandisk memory card for over two years and it has worked perfectly. I never had a problem or glitch.
Krystal R.
Sandisk is one of the best memory cards. I have others that will lock on me out of nowhere or erase my photos.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Great memory card with room for lots of data including pictures. Sandisk is the best at what they do.
ToniAnn P.
Ocala, FL
Sandisk makes a great memory card. I have them in all different sizes. Definitely worth the money.
Ashley M.
This is a very good memory card! I love Sandisk! I would recommend this to anymore
Zully Z.
West Palm Bch, FL
SanDisk is the only kind I buy. They always have many options. They never mess up.
Shauna B.
This is only brand I use. Reliable and durable. Highly recommend this to everyone!
Arabel B.
Lucban, Quezon
This is a great memory card. keeps my file safe. sandisk is the only brand i use.