BY SANDISK

SanDisk SDHC Memory Card: Premium storage for all of your media files from multiple devices Supports higher capacity needs at multiple speeds while both recordable and rewritable Ideal for digital cameras, cell phones, digital camcorders and more see more...

• How many pictures is this memory card able to hold?3 Answers
Erin P.
BURLESON, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Great little memory card to have to store a limited amount of data. Works great as all their products. Have have many through the years and store all my trip pictures backup and safe. Highly recommend this brand hands down great quality regardless of storage space.
Irma P.
Excelente!S fue una de las primeras memorias que utilize en mi Nikon coolpix 990. Para aquel tiempo era una cosa maravillosa  pues podía almacenar en ella muchas fotos, para verlas el proceso  era lento, pero de verdad una innovación  espectacular...
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Techie Expert Level 2
I've used this brand many times for my digital camera and have always been satisfied with them. They work great I've never had one break and pictures are so important as you usually only get one chance to take them. I can transfer the pictures off of these into my computer very easily.
Maria R.
Awesome product! I have always used SanDisk memory cards for my cameras and I will probably never use anything else. I have accidentally stepped on one of them also and it DID NOT destroy it. Believe it or not lol.
Solanyes F.

Awesome product! I have always used my SanDisk memory cards for cameras and I will probably never use anything else. I have accidentallyde true that I recommend to my friends and family and making our much lighter capacity.
Ashley G.
I use this memory card for my camera. I think this is a perfect size, I take a lot of photos and it has not yet filled up. I have had no issues with this product!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
One of my favorite brands of SD cards! They have multiple sizes of GBS in there cards. Recommend them to everyone! I get them at walmart.
Amanda M.
I love this memory card! My phone has an unbelievable amount of pictures on it that I've stored to this card and It is still not full.
brooke w.
Whitley City, KY
These work pretty well. Out of the 20 or so that I have I've only encountered a couple that have been corrupted and won't work.
Liz E.
I have a lot of Sandisk memory cards. They've always lasted me a while and I've never had a problem with them.
Michael B.
How many pictures is this memory card able to hold?