SanDisk Sansa Clip Sport 8GB MP3 Player (Blue) uploaded by George P.SanDisk Sansa Clip Sport 8GB MP3 Player (Blue) uploaded by George P.

BY NONE #23 in MP3 Players

El Clip Sport de SanDisk es un reproductor MP3 muy ligero y pr ctico para escuchar m sica mientras haces deporte. Este peque o reproductor, con sus l neas curvadas, reproduce la m sica en diferentes formatos que incluye los archivos Mp3, WMA y AAC y dispone de teclas de navegaci n sencillas y r pidas. Una pantalla TFT LCD de 1,44" presenta toda la informaci n necesaria para tu escucha. Para el almacenamiento de todas tus pistas, el SanDisk Clip Sport incluye 8GB de memoria interna e incorpora una ranura de memoria para tarjetas de memoria Sdhc. El Clip Sport incluye un puerto micro USB y ofrece hasta 25 horas de autonom a en escucha de audio. see more...

Andrés M.
Miami
This product I like very much because it is very good it is heard very well almost all the time I use this product and it has a lot of memory to download the songs and I recommend them a lot
George P.
Sfendami, Pieria, Greece
Very good MP3 player I use it almost every day as my car is not compatible with my phone. I am very happy that this is waterproof because I accidentally dropped it in the bath and it is still working and like new ! I love it and I totally recommend this to everybody! :)