BY SANDISK

General Information Product Type: microSD Extended Capacity (microSDXC) Manufacturer Part Number: SDSDQUA-064G-A46A Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. sandisk.com Manufacturer: SanDisk Corporation Product Name: Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card for Mobile Devices Product Line: Ultra Brand Name: SanDisk Miscellaneous Physical Characteristics Thickness: 39.4 mil Form Factor: microSD Extended Capacity (microSDXC) Length: 0.6" Width: 0.4" Technical Information Storage Capacity: 64 GB Features: Water Proof Maximum Read Speed: 30 MBps Number of Memory Cards: 1 Speed Class Rating: Class 10/UHS-I Warranty Limited Warranty: Lifetime see more...

A'meek F.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't have my memory card for long before it starting giving me issues. I purchased a new memory card (this one) due to upcoming important events. Now I have no documented memories of those important events because the memory card literally stopped working. I took it to be looked at by the Geek Squad and they told me that it was "corrupted" and contained corrupted files. So all of my recordings and pictures are gone. I am hurt and am out of a memory card. Hate it.
Brandy  B.
I have had a scan disk micro sd card in my phone for years. I love that it is durable and I have never had a problem with it loosing anything or corrupting files.
Breighana J.
Summerville, SC
You can use these for so many different things, for a long time I used one in my cell phone to trade pics