BY SANDISK #5 in Storage Media & Cards

General Information Product Type: Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) Manufacturer Part Number: SDSDXPB-064G-A46 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. sandisk.com Manufacturer: SanDisk Corporation Product Name: Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-II Card - 64GB Product Line: Extreme Pro Brand Name: SanDisk Miscellaneous Physical Characteristics Technical Information Storage Capacity: 64 GB Features: Write Protection Switch Maximum Write Speed: 250 MBps Maximum Read Speed: 280 MBps Number of Memory Cards: 1 Speed Class Rating: Class 3/UHS-II Warranty Limited Warranty: Lifetime see more...

Sarah B.
SanDisk Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 GB Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC)
This SD card is stable and reliable, which is really all you are asking of these. They do what they say they are going to do, and you can have complete peace of mind while shooting and/or recording.
Henry T.
It's a good sd card and reliable. Good for data transfer or photography or even fillming on a DSLR. Becareful where you buy them because some san disks are fake and don't provide the same quality as genuine sd cards.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
I Always use ScanDisk for my Canon Cameras. They are reliable and affordable. I have never in my 15 years of being a photographer had one fail. I purchased mine in a pack on amazon.com.
Kathrine O.
Norfolk , VA
Techie Expert Level 2
I work with video a lot and this has so far been the most reliable SD card to use in my video cameras. I’ve used the same few for years now and simply transfer the footage to a hard drive later to film on the SD again. Sandisk is certainly one of the top brands for SD and is my general go-to
Kristýna B.
Techie Expert Level 2
My go to for photography storage. Easy to use and transfer files between hard drives and camera. Last a long time. The only brand I really buy for photography storage. It's worth the money vs a off brand sd card that craps out on you mid shoot or something.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Techie Expert Level 3
I keep several of these cards in my bag for my Sony A6000 for shooting 4K video. They quality is fabulous and they have held up great to the extreme uses of a professional photographer. Love the brand and I always go with the 64gb for shooting video to make sure I have enough space.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
I recommend this memory card to anyone properly using a DSLR. It holds a lot of photos in raw, so you have more photos and less cards to use. It's not always effective to have to constantly erase and update cards, especially during certain events. Worth checking out.
Jonathan  M.
Newport Beach, CA
I have bought 3 of these SD cards as I am a videographer, and I exclusively now only use these Extreme Pro editions. They are fast high quality cards that have no problem handling 4K video or RAW photos from my DSLR. I highly recommend the 64GB version whether you are a pro or a beginner as you will have plenty of space no matter what!
Bailey B.
I have a few of these for my DSLR. The storage is amazing, even for RAW photos and videos. I really only trust SanDisk, all other brands I've tried corrupt really easily/quickly which is NOT good especially if your shooting a wedding or other important scenes. Will continue to use and resist this when needed.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
I love sandisk. They are the only type of memory card I own. We use them in our canon digital slr, my smaller pocket sized canon, in my husband's trail
Cameras, we also use the micro by the same company for our GoPro.