BY SANDISK #3 in Memory Cards

Capture more photos Record video on the go, even in Full HD Play more of your favorite music Share photos and videos with friends and family Organize and transfer photos, videos and music with included SanDisk Media Manager software Backed by a 5-year limited warranty see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
This is a great little memory card. It's not very big, so I use it for holding document files and such. I've never had any issues with stuff disappearing, it's very reliable, and is great for the price.
Angelica E.
I am so glad that I have this memory card for my phone it's a life saver when my phone runs out of storage. I store all of my pictures in this memory card because I will be sure that they will not be deleted and safe. Its very convenient as well. I can take it out of my phone and easily transfer everything to my computer. Seriously recommended.
Nikki B.
This obviously doesn't have the most memory in the world but it gets the job done for things such as a weekend trip or a monumental occasion that you want all on one disk.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Used it for my old Android phone, I think I had 8 GB, never had any trouble with it, SanDisk is a good brand you can trust, when it comes to memory cards.
Tal A.
Techie Expert Level 3
I really like this and the amount of space it has isn't a lot but it will last you for a regular trip and I use it in my camera and it's great
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Techie Expert Level 1
I currently have this in my phone for extra storage. I personally hate my phone because it fills up so quick but I just move files and voila
Lauren D.
Greenville, SC
This was the perfect amount of storage for the amount of pictures I took on vacation with my camera. Easy to transfer, erase, & repeat.
Ana S.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love having extra back up memory for my devices. I usually buy 16gb to make sure I have enough room to store
Oussama s.
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello , my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress jgfgggzt@gmail.com
Ilona z.
East Hanover, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I ordered three of these from this seller on Amazon. There is no label or identifying graphic on the MicroSD card itself. When inserted (using the supplied adapter) in a Toshiba laptop computer running Windows 7, a look at the Windows Device Manager reveals the manuafacturer's identifier, which indicates that they are not manufactured by Sandisk. They each come with an adapter which has an adhesive label stuck on it which says SanDisk, but the card itself has no identifying marks, and is identified internally as manufactured by a different company. Two of them never worked - neither in the Toshiba laptop nor in a Samsung phone nor an LG phone. One of them worked for a few hours in both the laptop and a phone, but quit working within the day - so that it is not recognized by the phones and is unreadable on the laptop. I am an electrical engineer by education and have worked as a computer programmer for 30 years, and have experience with many flash memory devices. This is the first time I have purchaced such a device from any manufacturer which simply did not function.