BY SANDISK #7 in Memory Cards

Capture more photos Record video on the go, even in Full HD Play more of your favorite music Share photos and videos with friends and family Organize and transfer photos, videos and music with included SanDisk Media Manager software Backed by a 5-year limited warranty see more...

Madison M.
I've ALWAYS loved this brand. I have never used anything else not only does it have awesome memory but it's super affordable for that much memory like other companies would bump up their prices for that much memory. but not this one. I literally use this for my phone. My camera. Everything that needs a memory card I use this! I never been dissapointed either. I highly recommend yall
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
This is a great little memory card. It's not very big, so I use it for holding document files and such. I've never had any issues with stuff disappearing, it's very reliable, and is great for the price.
Angelica E.
I am so glad that I have this memory card for my phone it's a life saver when my phone runs out of storage. I store all of my pictures in this memory card because I will be sure that they will not be deleted and safe. Its very convenient as well. I can take it out of my phone and easily transfer everything to my computer. Seriously recommended.
Nikki B.
This obviously doesn't have the most memory in the world but it gets the job done for things such as a weekend trip or a monumental occasion that you want all on one disk.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Used it for my old Android phone, I think I had 8 GB, never had any trouble with it, SanDisk is a good brand you can trust, when it comes to memory cards.
Tal A.
Techie Expert Level 3
I really like this and the amount of space it has isn't a lot but it will last you for a regular trip and I use it in my camera and it's great
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Techie Expert Level 1
I currently have this in my phone for extra storage. I personally hate my phone because it fills up so quick but I just move files and voila
Lauren D.
Greenville, SC
This was the perfect amount of storage for the amount of pictures I took on vacation with my camera. Easy to transfer, erase, & repeat.
Ana S.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love having extra back up memory for my devices. I usually buy 16gb to make sure I have enough room to store
Oussama s.
Relizane
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello , my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress jgfgggzt@gmail.com