SANDISK MICROSD 16GB MEMORY CARD WITH ADAPTER

Slide a SanDisk Mobile memory card in your phone and you'll always have your favorite pics and more at your side. Loading a memory card into your phone enables you to use its full range of features and maximize.

What do you use yours for?
Start your review of SANDISK MICROSD 16GB MEMORY CARD WITH ADAPTER!
Debra P.
San Antonio, TX
SANDISK MICROSD 16GB MEMORY CARD WITH ADAPTER uploaded by Debra P.
Works well, fits in cellar phones or digital cameras. You might have to change preferences when using new items. Insert the microsd into the adapter to be able to view, when put into computer. Recommend this item to anyone.
Evelyn S.
Love it because I'm able to save so many pics and videos on my phone, I am even able to have movies downloaded from my computer to my phone.
Alan A.
Pomona, CA
Esta memoria ha sido la mejor que he comprado por que a pesar de que el precio es exageradamente bueno la memoria es súper buena por que es accesible y barata y la verdad ha sido la mejor memoria que he comprada y que es la mejor qué hay en el mercado ahora mismo
Mandie M.
Hamilton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
i take a ton of pictures and download a ton of stuff... so this certain gig isnt great for me..Easy to use and does what its supposed too
Angela G.
Windber, PA
this product is a very good product if you need extra memory on your phone or in any machine or electronic that takes the SD card this is the product I would recommend for you so if that's something that you like to get extra memory with an SD card or microSD card this one has an adapter to it and it's a really good product so I would recommend this for you
Rachel G.
I got this for more storage for my tablet and it was so easy to plug and play. The price is reasonable as well.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
When i had an android phone, this memory card was my life savor! I saved all my photos, games and music on this to keep a lot of storage on my phone and made it easy to transfer my data into another device
Jeni S.
Buffalo, NY
SanDisk is one of the top names in the memory game, they have great reliability. If you need more storage space in some of your smaller devices such as your smart phone, etc, SanDisc is a great choice, safe and reliable storage and the price point is good as well!
James B.
Superior, WI
I use this card with my cameras and my phones. It has very fast data transfer rates, and has never crashed or corrupted on me. It is not that pricey, especially for the quality. It is very durable (I even once tried to bend it to see if it would break and it didn't). The design is pretty plain but this isn't a problem since it spends most of it's time inside of my devices. When using a micro SD adaptor though I find that it slows down the data transfer by almost a tenth. I even bought a new adaptor cause I thought my old one was going bad and the new one I got was class 4 SanDisk as well and it still didn't change the rates. So this works great when using for storage on device, but taking photos and video to your computer will be really slow. For the price and availability though I think it's pretty decent.
Runar B.
Brooklyn, Ny
Same as most SanDisk products works great for me. Been buying flash card and memory cards. Never failed. card reader always finds it unlike some other brands when i have to transfer data thru device.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...