With fast read speeds, this card unleashes the full shooting potential of your advanced camera or DSLR. Take advantage of advanced functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode and multiple frames per second. Photos are written to your card almost instantly so you'll get your best shot, and you'll save time moving it all from your camera to your computer. Specifications General Product Type: Flash memory card Storage Capacity: 32 GB Compatibility: Non-specific Localization: United States Memory Speed Rating: 80 MB/s (read) SD Speed Class: UHS Class 1 / Class10 Form Factor: SDHC UHS-I Memory Card Features: Write protection switch Manufacturer Warranty Service & Support: Limited lifetime warranty ( Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing limited lifetime warranty - 30 years ) Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - lifetime Dimensions & Weight Width: 0.9 in Depth: 1.3 in Height: 0.1 in Environmental Parameters Min Operating Temperature: -13 F Max Operating Temperature: 185 F

Anyone else have a hard time deleting things off their memory card, even if you saved it on your computer?
Start your review of SanDisk Extreme - Flash memory card - 32 GB - UHS Class 1 / Class10 - SDHC UHS-I!
How would you rate this product?
Fall River, MA
I purchased this SD Card for my Nikon D3200 Camera when we vacationed in Bermuda. HD VIDEO at its best and PLENTY of room for video and photos, lasted the whole 7 days of vacation.
Hayward , CA
I got the scan disk and i wish i would of gotten the 32g Hd which i already did. the picture is purfect to nothing ..amazing quality.never again will i get something other than what i got.32g
Corona, CA
I use this SD card because it holds hundreds of photos and the quality of the photos are great! I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves taking a billon pictures.
Great Neck, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
been using this in my nikon dslr for a few years now. often can get them on sale on amazon a few times a year. never had a problem and stores lots of pictures.
Brooklyn, NY
A great amazing memory card for use in the camera, camcorder, video camera. This is a multi use product. It has more space. This is a trust brand.
Calabasas, CA
I have one of these in my camera to take and store pictures of my kids. I've had it for years and have never had a problem with it. Works great!
I used memory for my phone all the time and I use this brand it holds a lot of pictures and files from my phone and it's so affordable.
Beaverton, OR
I purchased this along with my Canon camera set and honestly don't think I'll need anything else. Holds all my pictures for my blog.
Dallas, TX
I shoot weddings and these are one of my staples. I've never had a disc go faulty which is such a huge relief as a photographer.
arlington, WA
I use this for my youtube filming. It is great because it has a lot of memory so you can store a lot of footage before erasing