BY SANDISK

Capture and store your best shots ever with an extreme 8gb sdhc memory card from sandisk. Captures up to 120 minutes of high-definition video or 100s of photographs, so you can continue shooting for longer periods of time. Write-protect switch helps prevent accidental erasure of important images and videos. easily recover deleted photos or videos with rescuepro recovery software, included with your sandisk memory card. Simply plug your memory card into your computer via adapter and begin running the program. Rescuepro software will automatically scan your card, find lost files, and save them to your computer s hard drive-even if... see more...

• "this sd card can hold a ton off videos." in 1 review
Latoya S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love using these to save all my pertinent information/files. I have never had any problems with these cards and the storage works awesomely lol
Paige M.
Meridian, ID
Works great! absolutely offers great quality to my photos and videos and I love this brand. Never had a problem with one of these cards.
Morgan B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Cards like these save all my pictures from my camera without me having to upload them to my computer. I love them! i have about 5!
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
Great brand and great memory cards. I have never had a problem with SanDisk, and is to me a very trusted brand.
Lyela G.
N Charleston, SC
This sd card can hold a ton off videos. it works well and my videos never get lost.