BY SANDISK

Store, protect and transfer your video, music, or photo files with the compact and stylish Cruzer® Edge™ USB flash drive. With its simple slider design, it's perfect for taking your favorite files with you. Keep your data safe from prying eyes in a with the included SanDisk® SecureAccess™ software and enjoy the added protection of secure online backup (up to 2 GB) offered by SanDisk's online backup partner. Whether it's your favorite music or your work documents, the Cruzer® Edge™ USB flash drive gives you the storage you need in a compact and portable device. When your data matters, you can trust SanDisk®. see more...

Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I got this usb after mine suddenly broke. It's nice but it's almost too small if that makes sense? I'm almost a little afraid I'll lose it. when you push out the usb part the circuit board is showing and I'm not sure if I like that because it looks really fragile and could get easily broken or scratched. also when you pull the tab to shut it you have to press it in to get it the whole way back in
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I have this USB in blue and in the 8GB size. I have had it for almost three years now and it has held up for all this time! I am so glad that I have not lost it, because even with the keychain hole I don't like to wear it on a keychain. It works really well and I have used it with a PC and am now using it with a Mac.
Ashley C.
Ravena, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this from a friend Love the design, kinda dislike the fact of it being so small easy to lose.. and the fact that its fragile a simple fall can easily have consequences, but other wise works well fast simple to use worth a purchase!
parthavi a.
miami, FL
A very small and tell designed usb ! i like the speed at which i can transfer things using it . The one i have is 8Gb and pretty sufficient for schoolwork.