SanDisk City Select Mexico NT V2 Micro Secure Digital Card 010 10755 00 uploaded by mero B.SanDisk City Select Mexico NT V2 Micro Secure Digital Card 010 10755 00 uploaded by mero B.SanDisk City Select Mexico NT V2 Micro Secure Digital Card 010 10755 00 uploaded by mero B.

BY SANDISK

Requires 5-7 business days for processing. microSD memory card, City Select Mexico NT. Contains detailed Coverage for Distrito Federal , Monterrey , Guadalajara . Has limited Coverage for Acueducto, Adolfo Lopez, Mateos, Colon, Gobernador Curiel, Guadalupe, Mariano Otero, Ocho de Julio, Pereferico and Vallarta. Includes detailed maps containing highways, interstates, residential roads and other navigation features. Displays points of interest such as food and drink, lodging, attractions, entertainment, shopping, emergency services and more. Will automatically create point-to-point routes on NT compatible Garmin GPS units. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

SanDisk City Select Mexico NT V2 Micro Secure Digital Card 010 10755 00
  • "It isn't much use for transferring pics from the phone to computer anymore because we have cables for that, but I like having pics from my phone on the same memory card as my camera." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this SD card because I have used them so many time throughout my childhood in my cameras and still have all the memories thanks to this SD Card. " in 5 reviews
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
These are always good to have. I usually buy them for my phone so I dont run out of storage. Or even just to put my pictures videos and music on and have it put away
Jana W.
Tehachapi
I have several of these scan disc’s for my camera.  It transfers pictures easily to a computer or printer.  I have different sizes, 4G,8G, and 512 mg.  They are perfect for storage.  I have never had one get damaged and not with Kris.  Highly recommend it.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love these Sandisk adapters and have used them for about seven years now. Between the gazillion phones/GPS/other electronics my husband, kids and I have owned, we have a ton of micro and mini cards. I use the adapter to transfer photos to my computer or - more conveniently - my printer. I've never had a glitch or an unreadable card...everything has always worked perfectly! Thank goodness!
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
Even though my phone doesn't use memory cards I still keep these around. I used them in my digital camera and yes it still works on a cell phone. When I first used in my camera I still had pictures from my phone on it and I could see them perfectly. If you use it in a camera the pictures will still come up in your phone. No problems going back and forth between phone and camera.
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
I have this adapter and it has come in handy so many times. Most phones take a micro SD card. With this adapter you can turn your Micro SD card into Camera sized. I found it great for pulling the micro card right out of the phone and using it to print pictures at those drug store machines. We had pictures of our vacation before we even got home!! Love it
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
There really is not much to say. It does the job that is needed. They can be easily broke if your not careful. If you lose one I would not freak out most people have one or two now a days somewhere in the house, not to mention you are able to pick them up for a few cents on sites like ebay.
Charlene M.
I love how I can keep the small piece in my phone and then put it in the big disk and put that in my camera. It isn't much use for transferring pics from the phone to computer anymore because we have cables for that, but I like having pics from my phone on the same memory card as my camera.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
We really like the SanDisk Micro Secure Digital Cards - we have about 3 or 4 of them that we use for our digital cameras and transferring data between devices and locations. They are good quality and hold up well to being taken in / out of devices fairly regularly.
Heather  H.
I have no idea why, but no matter how many of these I buy i never have any luck with these! They always work for about one month and then kind of just stop working. I am disappointed that i can never have a working one because we take a lot of pictures in my family.
Anna M.
I don't have use for this anymore, but back in the day when I used it with my old phone, it was wonderful. I could transfer images, sounds, etc to and from the card via phone or computer (by using the adapter). I really loved it and it never gave me any problems.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
Is this a 8, 16, or 32 GB?
Maggie V.
How many photos are you able to store on one miniSD card?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
I have one of these in my camera, what do you use yours for?
Sarah Y.
Erie, PA
Where can I find one of these?
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
What other products are available?