BY SANDISK

• Is this better at removing stubborn glitter nail polish t...1 Answers
  • I have worn acrylics for years and recently decided to to...3 Answers
Erin H.
Acton, MA
I am a professional photographer as my second job, and I use this CF card in my second DSLR (Canon T3i Rebel). I have never had any issues with it, and it holds a fair number of pictures. When using a camera in the RAW format, it will hold at least an hour and a half photo session, which is around 1000 for me. I haven't faced any sort of file corruption.
Emily I.
Wilmington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this Sandisk Ultra CF card in my digital camera. I usually buy a higher GB CF card but it is nice to have a fewer cheaper ones on hand especially if I don't want to load up my larger GB CF card. I bought it at Target but they sell these anywhere and they are fairly cheap.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
The OPI expert touch lacquer remover is one of, if not the, most effective nail polish removers I've ever used. there is no obnoxious acetone smell, and it effectively removes nail polish in a snap without causing damage to your nails and cuticles.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This OPI Expert Touch lacquer remover works great and quick at getting my nail polish off. With kids and a full time job I don't have time to scrub and scrub! This remover works fast and is gentle on my nails. OPI products are the best ūüėć
Irene  C.
My favorite polish remover. It doesn't stink nor does it leave an overly dry ashy discoloration on my fingers. I use a small amount on a cotton ball and it can remove th color from both hands.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It is very good, not dry my fingernail, smells good, I quickly paint peeling paint nail me the product lasts a long time and that I remove the color followed nails, I recommend it!
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
My favorite nail polish remover! Always removes the nail polish in 1-2 swipes rather than having to scrub at it for a few minutes.
Kathy L.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
This always removes my polish, no problem. It's great even on toes with polish that's been on for a while. Gets the job done.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great. It doesn't have a strong odor and it removes my polish faster then the other brand I was using
Sandra R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff is AMAZING. It not only removes regular nail polish but gel polish too!
Erin U.
I have worn acrylics for years and recently decided to to start wearing polishes on my natural nails. Does this polish remover work as good as straight acetone for removing polish? How about cost wise how does it compare to other brands?
Sarah R.
Is this better at removing stubborn glitter nail polish than regular acetone?