BY GENERIC

SanDisk 8GB Class 4 microSD Card: 8GB storage capacity 1 memory card Form Factor: microSD (Secure Digital) Works best with mobile phones, tablets, point and shoot cameras and camcorders Video rating of Class 4 (720p) for recording HD video Waterproof, extreme temperature-proof, X-ray-proof, shockproof Five-year limited warranty see more...

Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
Review grinders keep in mind that this is for the 8gig mini, not just a generic review spot for Sandisk cards. Sandisk cards are great, but if you plan on using THIS PARTICULAR CARD in your phone or camera I'd suggest you spend a little bit more and get one that is larger than 8gig. I have several of these that have been sitting around because they are too small for my use.
Lisa R.
Ingram
Extremely useful for something so small. I have to say that even though I have lost a few of these, they are very effective in keeping pictures and such. Also very affordable prices for the products. I will always recommend this product and company.
Savannah G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have this for my phone and it works great. It holds a lot of pictures and apps. I love that it came with the adapter, it makes it so much easier to transfer stuff over to my laptop.
Samantha C.
Milton, WA
I have a ton load of these and I uses them for about everything! I use than in my DSLR and my portable cameras... I used them in my tablets and phone and they work good. I also use them on my computer and I have never had a problem with them. I carry several with me when I'm out and about and I have about 20 at home.
Emily P.
Saint Regis, MT
I purchased this for use in my Samsung galaxy s4 active and I love the versitality, it seems every time I take my digital camera on a trip the sd card is full. I simply take out the micro sd and plug it in the adapter, just like that back in business!
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
Great for my samsung galaxy 4 with a 3 year old its easy to get him games to keep him occupied when we have a busy day. and with all them games it takes up lots of space and the sd card works great have not had any glitches.
Carla  P.
Love this and it works great. I bought it for a trail cam that I use and also for my camera. I love that I have never even filled it completely, compared to others I've had in the past. Great product.
lisa s.
arlington, WA
This is what I use for transferring my Youtube videos from my camera to my computer. Works good as long as a remember to delete the videos when I'm done because it doesn't hold a lot of memory.
Sheila S.
I love photography and fill up a memory card quite fast. I enjoy keeping one or two extra around for when I fill one up. I find san disk to be a reliable and trust worthy brand.
DeeDee R.
Love this! It's my go to brand to buy I have 8gb, 16gb and 32gb's. They are wonderful and have never given me trouble. So easy to transfer from one device to the other.