BY SANDISK

• Have you had the part that goes into the computer break o...2 Answers
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I use this brand in the 8GB.I use it for school presentations, paperwork,and media storage. The one thing that sets this a part from other storage devices is the retractable part that inserts in the computer.I have broken some usbs in my backpack because it gets caught on stuff. I bought mine on sale at Walgreen for 7.99 on sale. They can be very expensive. I believe the one I have was 18.99 before the sale. So shop around for a sale. I tend to by cute character usbs but I did buy this one because of the retractable aspect.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I have gone through 3 of these, they are great and come in several GB/MB sizes but mine always broke. Not mechanically but they would break off my keychain my bag and anything I had it attached to. So if you do get this product makes sure you keep it where it can not get lost.
April V.
North Augusta, SC
This is another thing that you can never have to many of. They're super handy and portable. Save pics and docs and take them with you every where!
Katie H.
I really like this flash drive! It's tiny and holds a lot of memory. It's also easy to locate with the bright red color.
Alejandra F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This USB is great, it has an abundance of storage and a SanDisk vault to keep important files safe.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
Have you had the part that goes into the computer break on your usb?