SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card uploaded by Blythe S.

BY SANDISK

Daisy Y.
Save so much. You can get this at Walmart, Target, online, a tech store . It's worth it whether you're a gamer, student or a parent trying to save their kids pictures.
Melisa L.
Detroit, MI
I have had several of these microSDHC cards and the only reason why I rated this item 4 stars was because I had two of them that I purchased from target that malfunctioned and I lost pictures that I did not have backed up. SanDisk customer service was very nice and replaced the two that I purchased. Overall the product does what it is supposed to, plenty of space options, and came with an adapter so I could upload to my laptop.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Gamer Expert Level 4
This is an easy and convenient way to storing things and it does not take up any space at all which is nice. They are easy to store and they are easy to just stick in the computer or game and get off what you need.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Great micro card. I think I have everyone from 8GB to 64gB

All work well. I think I had one time a problem with a chip and they replaced it no problem.

A good reputable brand. I have had other brands as well but only known companies. Data is too important to store and have lost.
Avani P.
I have one and my sister has one, it's been a few years. This is convenient. They're a good brand. I use it in my phone, so I can easily transfer media whenever I want to. Although now everything easier with just syncing to certain apps.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
A complete must have if you even own a computer, always keep a secondary backup of Everything that is on your computer just in case. It will save you one day. This 32 will help you hold probably more then you even have on the computer.
Katherine S.
This is really helpful If you are running out if space. The really good thing about this is it has 14 GB and if you don't no what GB are i will tell you . for every 1 GB that equals 1,000 MB so if you have 14 GB that equals 14,000 MB !!!! I hope this was helpful!!!!!
I really like the Sandisk micro memory card has lots of space and I can use over and over and over again with space it seems to not get full. Great to have in your phone for photos etc.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles, CA
It works great if it's used in a phone! You're able to hold a lot of memory on it. But for a camera!.. I don't recommend unless it's for a short memory save.
Blythe S.
These are always needed and get the sd chip that are bigger so these can fit in the computer. I use them all the time for my camera and music.
sonu s.
Does it work great ?
Rafaelle O.
Da para guardar muita coisa nesse cartão