BY GENERIC #3 in Camera Accessories

SanDisk 32GB Class 4 microSD Card: 32GB storage capacity 1 memory card Form Factor: microSD (Secure Digital) Works best with mobile phones, tablets, point and shoot cameras and camcorders Video rating of Class 4 (720p) for recording HD video Waterproof, extreme temperature-proof, X-ray-proof, shockproof Five-year limited warranty see more...

• does this work with any phone? 2 Answers
  • Make sure that this is the appropriate size for your came...2 Answers
  • Can i save my pictures on this card?2 Answers
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Purchased this SanDisk card for use in a digital SLR and was looking for good speed and image quality. The card does a great job for casual photography and holds a great many photos at high resolution, it is not the best for burst shooting though since it takes a little longer to record the image than some of the faster cards I’ve used in the past. Depending on your needs this may be excellent for you or you may want to go with something faster if you are looking for super quick writing time on the card.
Kiondra B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Techie Expert Level 2
I have a Sandisk sd card and use it for my camera to store all photos while I'm using my camera and if you want to look at the photos on your computer you just take the sd card out of your camera and put it into your laptop
Amanda M.
Georgetown, KY
I absolutely love this. Product. I can place this in my camera and take all the pictures i want and then post them to face book on my computer or just download them to my computer. I can also place the micro memory card into my phone and instantly hace all my pictures and videos downloaded to my phone. Or place my contacts to the mini card and then put it in another phone, I absolutely love love love love this product.
Taylor N.
Sacramento , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Only brand of memory card I get. Super affordable but not overly cheap but the best part is I don't have any type of card reading errors ever or issues uploading . I'm a photographer on the weekends so it's really important that my clients work does not get lost and this item makes that possible.
Amy S.
Chattanooga, TN
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
I like this product!! I bought ONE... like 10 years ago and It's still the same one I use today - how awesome is that! It's been a life saver for me and my best friend. Be sure to make sure this is the right size for your camera!!
Liz H.
We have so many of these at home! They're a great brand, reliable products, and we don't ever have an issue with these cards. We've had a few over the years and use them in our cameras and phones.
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
These are great for the price. Last for years and quality is there. Good write speed and 32g gives plenty of memory to store a whole days worth of images and more. Love scandisk producks
amanda j.
Cramerton, NC
These things are life savers For Real... I had a water damaged phone with everything backed onto one of these little guys and nothing was damaged when I switched it to my new phone.
Darlene Y.
Melville, LA
SanDisk never let me down, the only microSD Card I use. It's easy to use and transfer my pictures and videos from computer to my laptop cell phone or tablet. I love this product.
amanda j.
Cramerton, NC
Who else thinks that these things are tiny life savers?
Matty F.
Vienna
Can i save my pictures on this card?
gisselle d.
Hemet, CA
does this work with any phone?
Amy S.
Chattanooga, TN
Make sure that this is the appropriate size for your camera, or, you will be trying to track down teeny tiny memory cards forever. The write speed on the card is good, but, if you are using a DSLR, you might want to get a pro version.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert Level 1
I do not understand how this object works, can you explain clearly how it works?