SanDisk 32GB Class 4 microSD Card uploaded by Ines G.

BY SANDISK

SanDisk 32GB Class 4 microSD Card: Works best with mobile phones, tablets, point and shoot cameras and camcorders Video rating of Class 4 (720p) for recording HD video Water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof Five year limited warranty see more...

• Does any one know expensive these are?38 Answers
  • How many pictures, estimated, can I take on a Nikon d3300, if thi...4 Answers
  • What's the big one for.?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa K.
Techie Expert
I purchased one of these for my son's camera. It's nice to have the extra storage and allows him to take longer videos. The adapter is great because you can transfer your data to another device. I love it because I can pop it into the card reader on my laptop.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
I like the sandisk micro cards for use on my androids. Sometimes I forget that I can literally plug and play. I can store data in these small devices and move them from desktop to android device with ease. I recommend them. Just be careful when handling.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert
I dont own a 32 GB Card but I own the 8 GB and love it and would love to have this size even so many pictures drool! As a Photographer I need the space in my camera drive and this brand works so well. These are just like any other SD Card except these are usually cheaper and come with a Drive even for your phone or device.
Taylor m.
This is one of my favorites and card so tiny it's so powerful hold so much Carrie is all my photos from freshman year to my wedding day is one of the best secretary ever used and I will keep using it until I die
Briana J.
Techie Expert
These are great if your camera or phone needs more storage but you can't afford a new one and don't want to delete things. They're less expensive than a new phone or camera and they usually come in multi packs
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Techie Expert
My husband is a huge music fan, and I take more pictures of my kids in a week than most take in a month. These memory cards have become vital in our phones. They are so helpful that we won't buy a phone if it won't take a card.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
These work great for a GoPro! This is my favorite brand to use and never had any trouble with it. You can also use them in a normal camera also. It's nice that they have a duel use to them. They are also handy if your phone allows them.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I'm sure there are other brands of SD cards out there... but SanDisk is all I've ever used!! Phones, laptops, cameras, tablets, etc. The 32gb is perfect for a road trip snapping pics or a vacation. Holds tons of pics and videos. Always reliable.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Techie Expert
I have several SanDisk 32GB microSD Cards. I use them for my phone and camera. I also use them to store pictures so I can print them at stores! Great product! I've never had problems with this product!
Olga Janeth O.
I have quite a few SanDisk cards, they are so easy to use and save all your files and pictures, I mainly save pictures and videos and it does the job, I purchased mine at Walmart and it is very affordable.
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
Does any one know expensive these are?
Coraima C.
What's the big one for.?
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
Can I use the adapter and microchip at the same time in a camera?
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH
How many pictures, estimated, can I take on a Nikon d3300, if this memory card is 32gb?