SanDisk 32GB Class 4 microSD Card uploaded by Ines G.

BY SANDISK

SanDisk 32GB Class 4 microSD Card: Works best with mobile phones, tablets, point and shoot cameras and camcorders Video rating of Class 4 (720p) for recording HD video Water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof Five year limited warranty see more...

Alyssa K.
Techie Expert Level 4
I purchased one of these for my son's camera. It's nice to have the extra storage and allows him to take longer videos. The adapter is great because you can transfer your data to another device. I love it because I can pop it into the card reader on my laptop.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
I like the sandisk micro cards for use on my androids. Sometimes I forget that I can literally plug and play. I can store data in these small devices and move them from desktop to android device with ease. I recommend them. Just be careful when handling.
Briana J.
Techie Expert Level 2
These are great if your camera or phone needs more storage but you can't afford a new one and don't want to delete things. They're less expensive than a new phone or camera and they usually come in multi packs
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband is a huge music fan, and I take more pictures of my kids in a week than most take in a month. These memory cards have become vital in our phones. They are so helpful that we won't buy a phone if it won't take a card.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
These work great for a GoPro! This is my favorite brand to use and never had any trouble with it. You can also use them in a normal camera also. It's nice that they have a duel use to them. They are also handy if your phone allows them.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I'm sure there are other brands of SD cards out there... but SanDisk is all I've ever used!! Phones, laptops, cameras, tablets, etc. The 32gb is perfect for a road trip snapping pics or a vacation. Holds tons of pics and videos. Always reliable.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I have several SanDisk 32GB microSD Cards. I use them for my phone and camera. I also use them to store pictures so I can print them at stores! Great product! I've never had problems with this product!
Olga Janeth O.
I have quite a few SanDisk cards, they are so easy to use and save all your files and pictures, I mainly save pictures and videos and it does the job, I purchased mine at Walmart and it is very affordable.
Pearl V.
These are amazing love the capacity of the memory drive perfect for phone and Camaras it hold a lot of music, pictures and videos. It's an affordable brand totally recommend it.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
SanDisk is the only name brand memory card I have ever bought for my phone. I bought a 32g brand new for my brand new phone and it ia still going (music, pictures, everything). They are always priced pretty good for the particular gig it is. They are on sale 9 times out of 10 that I see them in walmart. I would definitely recommend. This name brand is in my camera too.
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
Does any one know expensive these are?
Coraima C.
What's the big one for.?
Ricki M.
Houston , TX
Can I use the adapter and microchip at the same time in a camera?
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH
How many pictures, estimated, can I take on a Nikon d3300, if this memory card is 32gb?