SanDisk 16GB SD Memory Card - Blue (SDSDB-016G-T46)

Easily recover deleted photos or videos with rescuepro recovery software, included with your sandisk memory card. Simply plug your memory card into your computer via adapter and begin running the program. Rescuepro software will automatically scan your card, find lost files, and save them to your computer s hard drive-even if the files were damaged or deleted months ago. Those precious moments once believed lost have now been recovered. Protect your memories with sandisk memory cards.

What do you use your memory card for?
How many cards do you own?
Just here for my badge.
Start your review of SanDisk 16GB SD Memory Card - Blue (SDSDB-016G-T46)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“If it weren't for the Sandisk memory card in my digital camera I would never have enough space for pictures!” in reviews
“This is the only memory card I will use in my digital camera and they work great never had a problem” in reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I can't believe that this tiny thing is what stores all of my photos. It is amazing to think in my lifetime all of the technology. It is so common now we often forget going with rolls of film. Usually once a year when a sale on prints was going on. Then waiting days, then we had 24 hour photos then 1 hour...Now we can see our photos instantly. You'd pick them up and half would be blurred and the really cool thing was when a roll you had forgot about got developed. You woukd see people and memories in photos you forgot about. I don't know that much about technology. I'm just told I have a ton of room to store data. They are fairly priced and needed in everything. I have used the same one and still have room for 3 years or more.
Amite, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this as backup for my pictures and such on my mobile phone. It has a great amount of storage,and now I know all of my memories are backed up,just in case! It was a small price to pay for what it does. I definitely recommend this Sim card to anyone.
Metepec
Techie Expert Level 1
Esta memoria con una cámara básica por lo regular se lo utiliza este tipo de memorias para fotografías, no he tenido problemas con el almacenamiento ni que las fotografías salgan cortadas o se lleguen a perder.
Prestonpans , East Lothian
Techie Expert Level 4
1,215 reviews
I use this brands lot it has never let me down. Very easy to use not difficult at all. Sometimes I feel they are overpriced but it depends on how much storage I need. Recommend though
Freeport, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
These are affordable and easy to come across. I can rave about them or really talk bad about them. They are probably the only brand I've used. They get the job done and so it's good enough for me.
Relizane
Techie Expert Level 2
Hi, my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress [email protected]
Techie Expert Level 2
A scan disk is absolutely essential when dealing with technology and computers and phones. It is an affective device utilized to store data and other information and is portable. I would absolutely recommend anybody that has an android phone to purchase the ScanDisk.
Good memory card! Basically an essential when having a camera. Stores a lot of pictures and videos. Easy to erase the memory as well after transferring the objects onto another hard drive or on the computer. Would recommend! SanDisk never disappointed me or not saved any of my work or erased anything on its own either.
Stockbridge, GA
I have used this for my camera and I havent had any issues with it. Works great. Scandisk is trustworthy in my opinion. I have used this and other scandisk memory cards for my camera and they are always great. They have so many now, depending on what you want and need it should be easy to find.
Grandview, IN
Great quality with this memory card. I have multiple SanDisk SD cards for my camera as well as a micro SD card in my phone and tablet and have never had an issue with any of them.