BY SANDISK #13 in Storage Media & Cards

Easily recover deleted photos or videos with rescuepro recovery software, included with your sandisk memory card. Simply plug your memory card into your computer via adapter and begin running the program. Rescuepro software will automatically scan your card, find lost files, and save them to your computer s hard drive-even if the files were damaged or deleted months ago. Those precious moments once believed lost have now been recovered. Protect your memories with sandisk memory cards. see more...

SanDisk 16GB SD Memory Card - Blue (SDSDB-016G-T46)
  • "If it weren't for the Sandisk memory card in my digital camera I would never have enough space for pictures!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is the only memory card I will use in my digital camera and they work great never had a problem" in 1 review
Brie F.
Techie Expert Level 2
A scan disk is absolutely essential when dealing with technology and computers and phones. It is an affective device utilized to store data and other information and is portable. I would absolutely recommend anybody that has an android phone to purchase the ScanDisk.
Natalie G.
Good memory card! Basically an essential when having a camera. Stores a lot of pictures and videos. Easy to erase the memory as well after transferring the objects onto another hard drive or on the computer. Would recommend! SanDisk never disappointed me or not saved any of my work or erased anything on its own either.
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
I have used this for my camera and I havent had any issues with it. Works great. Scandisk is trustworthy in my opinion. I have used this and other scandisk memory cards for my camera and they are always great. They have so many now, depending on what you want and need it should be easy to find.
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
Great quality with this memory card. I have multiple SanDisk SD cards for my camera as well as a micro SD card in my phone and tablet and have never had an issue with any of them.
Lillian L.
Best memory card! I love san disk memory cards they are easy to use . Also they have good amount of memory . it was a good price. You can get it almost anywhere .
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
I have quite a few of these. If I didn't have them I wouldn't have the pictures that I have because they make cameras and such with no room! Perfect marketing strategy right?
Melissa R.
Harrington, DE
Good amount of storage for middle schoolers projects. It is easy to use, although I'm not recommending this, if you remove before safely ejecting data is not lost for us.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
I actually own one of these and they are really great. It's not too big and it's not too small. Easy to carry around and it keeps everything safe inside..
Jozanne M.
These cards are so great for expanding storage on any device. And usually you get the closest amount of storage to the package description.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
One of my favorite brands of SD cards! They have multiple sizes of GBS in there cards. Recommend them to everyone! I get them at walmart.
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
How many cards do you own?
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
What do you use your memory card for?
Diana V.