BY SANDISK

Maximize the performance of your camera or camcorder with the SanDisk 16GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card. Ideal for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras, this versatile microSD card comes with an SD card adapter for compatibility with SD-enabled devices, such as cameras, camcorders, and laptops. see more...

• Out of curiosity, why would I purchase this over another ...1 Answers
  • What can I use this for, a camera?5 Answers
Adeline C.
Killeen, TX
Loved the SanDisk brand memory cards. They are super reliable so I don't ever have to worry about losing my precious pictures and home videos etc
April
Modesto, CA
This product works amazing and isn't so expensive either. I'm able to save so many pictures and music on my phone and I love it!
Alyssa B.
Palm Desert, CA
This is the memory card I use to make my YouTube videos. They do give you a lot of memory for the price you pay.
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
I've used these for a very long time and they work great. The brand is awesome and they are super affordable.
Alexis B.
Manhattan, KS
Sandisk is the only reliable way to go for memory cards! I use them in everything, including my cameras.
Roxie Rose L.
Brevard, NC
Works great easy portable fits in my pocket keeps all my files safe holds a lot of files
Jennifer H.
This is a pretty good product that works like it should and price isn't too bad either.
Nina G.
Very good lots of space. Good for music and pictures. I use it for my phone.
astridaol l.
Siempre compro esta esta marca porque he tenido buenos resultados. Mi informacion nunca se ha perdido y es raro cuando agarra virus. Lo recomiendo
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Gamer Expert Level 3
This are great memory disk. Small in size and very affordable. Easy take any where and also easy to store.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
What can I use this for, a camera?
T ..
Out of curiosity, why would I purchase this over another brand's 16GB memory card?