SANDEMANs NEW Europe FREE TOURS

Do they actually go to europe?if so which parts?thanx in advance
Are they really free?
Its really? How must i am doing to get it?
Start your review of SANDEMANs NEW Europe FREE TOURS!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I highly recommend these tours over a tour company. ” in reviews
“The guides only work for tips though, so they make sure you have a good time, just make sure you actually compensate them! ” in reviews
“My best friend and I have been to Europe and since I got a tour for free that was great instead of paying $50 something dollars for one!” in reviews
“I honestly really loved going on these tours and I really enjoyed myself each and every time!” in reviews
Vancouver, BC
I never fail to join their free walking tours whenever I visit a European city. Friendly tour guides who are very knowledgeable and have many stories to share.
Cambridge, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
2,030 reviews
Would be great to go on a trip like this one and to receive a free tour with this company would be nice to see all the scenery
Petty harbour , NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Oh Amazing and an absolute must have for me If you haven't tried his you NEED to
New Glasgow, NS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have never heard of this before,I must look into this and get some information
Whitby , ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Beautiful place! Definitely worth the tour! Recommend this to everyone!
Beautiful place! Definitely worth the tour! Recommend this to everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...