SANDEMANs NEW Europe FREE TOURS

Do they actually go to europe?if so which parts?thanx in advance
Are they really free?
Its really? How must i am doing to get it?
Start your review of SANDEMANs NEW Europe FREE TOURS!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I highly recommend these tours over a tour company. ” in reviews
“The guides only work for tips though, so they make sure you have a good time, just make sure you actually compensate them! ” in reviews
“My best friend and I have been to Europe and since I got a tour for free that was great instead of paying $50 something dollars for one!” in reviews
“I honestly really loved going on these tours and I really enjoyed myself each and every time!” in reviews
I've used Sandman tours in Belgium, Amsterdam, and London. I have never been disappointed and they always have a really great high-quality tour guides. Whenever I'm in a new city, I like to see if Sandman is there too. Be sure to book early, and at the beginning of your trip so you can enjoy the city. :)
Gilbert, AZ
I've taken the Sandeman tours in 5 cities in Europe. I always do the free ones and I often sign up for extras. The Tapas Tour in Barcelona and nearly all the Berlin tours have been my favorites so far. Either way, they're always fantastic, and the guides are just really, really good. I'll do these on my first day in a new city any time Sandeman's offers them!
Gulfport, MS
My husband and I try to go to Europe about every third to other year. Since I lived in Edinburgh, Scotland in 2007-2008 I have enjoyed taking Sandemen's New Europe Tours. I was first introduced to this company because groups stopped daily right in front of my apartment building in Scotland! We have completed the free walking tours in Berlin, Amsterdam, Madrid, Lisbon, and Paris. It is a way for us to quickly get aquatinted with a city, and get great advice from their experienced guides. They have helped us find awesome German Christmas Markets, tasty sangria, and hopping Portuguese night spots. Their additional tours are a great value for the money. Once you get started on a tour you realize that drinks and food are discounted for members of the tour. I highly suggest putting a Sandemen tour on your Europe to do list.
Great way to see a new city and meet other travelers on a budget. I've taken tours with Sandeman in Barcelona and Sevilla. I was impressed at how knowledgeable each guide was and they were all happy to answer any questions. They make the tours fun, too. This is a free tour but they accept tips, so keep some Euros aside for the end. They do tend to stop at a spot for a break or snack and they may get commission on anything purchased there, so keep that in mind if you are looking to spend some money on food or bring your own to snack on. Also, be ready to walk a lot and wear comfortable shoes. Overall, I highly recommend them and would use again.
Clermont, FL
I took the free Paris tour at the recommendation of a friend and was so impressed I booked two more tours at the end! These tour guides are fun, informative, energetic, helpful and all around awesome. The free tour is a great way to get yourself acquainted with a new city. We took ours on the day of arrival and it really helped us get our bearings and figure out what to make sure to check out and what we could avoid. Absolutely recommend!!!
Charlotte, NC
Spending a semester in Europe in college was a great experience, but sometimes you feel limited by your budget. On a student's dime, it can be hard to see everything you want...but you're only in Europe for a few months and don't want to miss out. This is where the new Europe tours are perfect. Explore a city in half a day--more than any brochure could tell you--and for free. On all my tours, I still tipped generously because the guides always go above and beyond to truly tell you the history and stories of their city.
Lakeland, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have gone on these tours twice. The first one I went on was in Berlin...WOW. I have been there on other occasions and gone on different tours (hop on/off bus, etc) and they didn't even come close to comparing to this tour! Took advantage of this tour in Prague as well, after my first experience, and I was definitely not disappointed. Tour guides are informative and engaging. It doesn't feel like a job or chore for them as they really seem to enjoy giving these tours. If you get a chance...take one of them!!
Antioch, TN
I did these tours all over Europe when I studied abroad in 2009, and I recently went to London and they haven't changed in quality. I loved our guide, she was knowledgeable and friendly and was a blast to follow around. If you're in a city that offers these, do it! It'll be the cheapest tour you take your whole trip. The guides only work for tips though, so they make sure you have a good time, just make sure you actually compensate them!
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Went on one in Munich and it was the bet tour I had. They were very knowledgeable and highly entertaining. I would definitely go on another tour at a different location. I would even take a tour of Munich again with them if I ever go back
I love these tours. I took a tour with them in Amsterdam to see the Red Light District. The guide was very informative and helpful. Definitely recommended for mature audiences only! I've also taken their tours in Prague, Paris, Barcelona, and Berlin. These are great for students!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...