Hair CareHair ProductsBeard Oils, Balms & Washesthe beard club
Sandalwood Beard Balm | | #1 Selling Beard Products in America

Sandalwood Beard Balm | The Beard Club | #1 Selling Beard Products in America

by the beard club

Tame your beast with our nourishing beard balm. Perfect for encouraging growth and hydration, relieving dry, itchy skin and helping soften rough hairs. Ourbines the benefits of our oil and wax into one all natural formula to allow you to shape and style your face forest with ease.

The ultimate cure for “bed beard”; Give your beard shape and control frizziness; Reduce patchiness and soften whiskers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sandalwood Beard Balm | The Beard Club | #1 Selling Beard Products in America!
Zachary G.
Love the scent and the product, I use it to help keep my beard formed nicely and I love the packaging that they send their products in. I use the balm almost daily along with oils and conditioners.
bradley R.
Los Angeles, CA
Not crazy about the fragrance. Not to knock what these guys are doing but it feels very generic and just like they put a label on an already existing basic product. Not horrible... but by comparison to other brands, this is not my top.
Alexander G.
Lake Mary, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The sandalwood beard balm has a very pleasing smell and feels soft on the hands. Applying to the beard is easy and comfortable. It has a decent hold so it has no problem keeping the beard under control. Great product overall!
Melinda S.
San Antonio , TX
My husband loves this product it smells manly enough to be on a beard. Makes his beard soft. Reasonably priced. I will be re-purchasing this product. Only downfall I see is that it’s such a little container. But it last longer than expected
Clayton B.
Weehawken, NJ
Great product when you are initially growing your beard out. Really helps fight that annoying itch, and moisturizes your skin underneath. Smells great.
Dakota H.
Leitchfield , KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I got this product a few months ago and I do like it. There isn’t or if product in one container but other than that it works great and it’s cheap. If you want to style your beard and want a nice fresh smell this bead balm is for you.

Looking for your answer?